[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
+1! 7 miles done....time to eat something!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Only four here, but, it's through the woods and all rocky and hilly, so, it's not the easiest four miles. Lol. This part of the run isn't so bad, not that rocky, but, mad hilly.

2012-10-16_17-13-27_426.jpg

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
aight here's hoping for a good football game, i'll check in on the baseball here and there i guess even tho i dislike both these teams, try to read but will probably not, drinking a cup of tea right now, got beers getting cold in the fridge, and eyes glued on the new tv. colors are brighter for sure. time to test the 120 hz.

c'mon man!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If it was Thanksgiving the Lions might win but since its not they will probably loose,ha

Edit:
Might watch the presidential debate during football breaks ,,, Not,,,,,,,,,,Lolol

Last edited:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I live next to the rocky mountains, so we address hikes in elevation of feet, not miles long.

Oh, not sure. It's just one of the parks I run at after work after work or one weekends. It's not like I'm running the Appalachian Trail or anything. But, it's really hilly, rocky and full of roots, so, it's a challenging run. I do a lot of hiking as well. Love it.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh, not sure. It's just one of the parks I run at after work after work or one weekends. It's not like I'm running the Appalachian Trail or anything. But, it's really hilly, rocky and full of roots, so, it's a challenging run. I do a lot of hiking as well. Love it.

yeah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech