[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Bah.. 5 hr energy has almost no effect on me. So out of it I just made and a jelly sandwich because halfway through I remembered I killed the peanut butter yesterday. Eating it now.. very disappointing.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Some server issues were resolved today... Don't know if they were double post related or not, but I hope they were.

In other news, Dylan and I have been talking about safety razors since 6AM this morning, he's overly caffeinated, and I'm on my 2nd 22 oz bottle of organic pirate’s plank bone dry cider.
ciderftw.jpg

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Some server issues were resolved today... Don't know if they were double post related or not, but I hope they were.

In other news, Dylan and I have been talking about safety razors since 6AM this morning, he's overly caffeinated, and I'm on my 2nd 22 oz bottle of organic pirate’s plank bone dry cider.
View attachment 42758

That cider looks good it's a shame i can't drink...yet:)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

What'd you say? Something about a pirate's bone?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Finishing this off tonight.

QBKrj.jpg

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Here's an Android related Q for you all: I love my new phone, but the camera is horrible. No auto-focus. No adjustable exposure. Any app recommendations to help soften the blow from the hardware limitations?

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Here's an Android related Q for you all: I love my new phone, but the camera is horrible. No auto-focus. No adjustable exposure. Any app recommendations to help soften the blow from the hardware limitations?

You can try various filter apps to change lighting and to distract the viewer from noticing the blur.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12