Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not really into kids that are younger than like, four or five

chris_hansen.gif

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Damn this sucks. No power, no internet, have to do schoolwork, wtf.

Gotta find a place to go. Traffic lights out, trees down. This is the worst.

Carry on I'll be living like its 1800 over here.

Sad panda.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Damn this sucks. No power, no internet, have to do schoolwork, wtf.

Gotta find a place to go. Traffic lights out, trees down. This is the worst.

Carry on I'll be living like its 1800 over here.

Sad panda.

Hang in there, man. I was worried about you when I saw all the damage on LI. Glad to see you're okay though.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been busy day . Inspecting parts that go on tanks today . I guess the military is putting all their trust in me , since I have already inspected parts that are for the navy.
Just so Y'all can rest at ease I got it covered :p Lol.
Thats all for now .

Edit:
Actually though this part might go on the machine that makes the tank parts

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hola Chatterville... still powerless at home and the phone died last night. Just came to my mom's in Queens to charge everything, eat, get some work done, etc. Spent the night in the bar down the street... apparently the major bars in my neighborhood all have generators (lol) to deal with these situations so they were flooded with people last night. Anyway that's about it... hope all's good for you guys.. not feeling like catching up on the 20-something pages of Chatter I missed right now haha :)

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hola Chatterville... still powerless at home and the phone died last night. Just came to my mom's in Queens to charge everything, eat, get some work done, etc. Spent the night in the bar down the street... apparently the major bars in my neighborhood all have generators (lol) to deal with these situations so they were flooded with people last night. Anyway that's about it... hope all's good for you guys.. not feeling like catching up on the 20-something pages of Chatter I missed right now haha :)

They probably could have made some cash letting people charge cellphones and tablets too, lol.