[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Still chilling by the fire. Prob will just stay out here til I'm drunk enough to sleep. Took another beer run and recruited some more neighbors lol. It's like an old school kegger minus the keg. God I miss power. :/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Did the bars run out of gas for their generators?

Sent from my SGSIII

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Round two with power. Trying not to get my hopes though. Someone in the neighborhood was saying something about a pole being on fire, maybe that is why we lost it again the first time.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Round two with power. Trying not to get my hopes though. Someone in the neighborhood was saying something about a pole being on fire, maybe that is why we lost it again the first time.

Yup that would do it ,lol

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
You amaze me with the amount of videos you come up with and post with a phone :thumbup: you sir are full of win!:cool:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You can barely talk about something in Chatter without NJAP having a Simpson clip for it.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Lol NJAP has a lock on those Simpson YouTube videos.
Kinda odd that the last hurricane making gas prices drop, or at least suppose to

sent from my Nexus

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Did the bars run out of gas for their generators?

Sent from my SGSIII

Not at all.. Dude the whole area around us is nuts right now, just took a walk to see what the fuss is. Everything is blacked out except the bars which are poppin and I still might head to, and there are cars backed up for miles lined up for the one gas station that has both power and gas in the area. And that backup is causing more backups off every block in the hood. It's total madness right now. And I'm just sitting here by the fire :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol NJAP has a lock on those Simpson YouTube videos.
Kinda odd that the last hurricane making gas prices drop, or at least suppose to

sent from my Nexus

Wait, you are saying it's supposed to go down? Maybe because it'd look really bad for them if they jacked the prices.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Back of the bottle reads
"As winter sets in, we embrace the darkness, celebrating the change of season with this Double Black IPA, releasing it as Daylight Savings falls back to MST. We handpicked hops here in Colorado on the Western Slope. The robust hops and roasted malt character balance perfectly with just a bit of bitterness. Go ahead, Give in to the dark side."

I wish the east coast and there in comfort and a fast rebound.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Wait, you are saying it's supposed to go down? Maybe because it'd look really bad for them if they jacked the prices.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
Yup I heard it on the radio the other day at work, that gas prices were suppose to drop , how much idk.It mentioned that one reason was because of the hurricane.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1