[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Dafuq? I just found a stink bug on my head inside. :confused: Now my hand, beanie and near the computer smells sorta like cilantro, and, not in a good way, lol. Where did he come from though. Too cold for bugs I'd think.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Lololol watching fox 17 local channel.. and they are talking about,halo 4 and the fact it was released on election day...I can't believe what was said... the guy says to the girl news anchor "you came in after playing the game all day,and voting that must have been very hard,she says"it was very hard,I'M PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW ON THE IPAD"
No it's not available j was sure it wasn't knew it wasn't but double checked for the purposes of this post lol.....
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Edit:i'm tempted to post about it on their Facebook page....hmmmm

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
How is it that myself, as a very gay man, can understand that gay marriage is one of the least important things to be basing your decision on right now? Even stranger, my straight friends are the ones with this agenda. Just crazy to me.

Anyway, had to share this somewhere...carry on.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Frack, should've voted before work...
a3epehag.jpg

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Played through the Halo 4 campaign this morning.. got home with the game at 1AM, was done with it by 7AM and I fell asleep on the couch halfway through the ending credits. Just woke up... off to throw my ballet in a drop box.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I really need a girlfriend...wow look this,website is telling me this girl is only two miles away that's incredible lol....:p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2