[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
good night chatter...see ya tomorrow :D Thursday is opening day of gun hunting:Di will, bring my phone with me in the woods and try to post occasionally probably mid-day:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

IMG_20121111_233117.jpg

shots are jameson topped off with baileys irish cream. drop the shot in the guiness and drink it all asap.

i got like an hour and a half more of work left in me then gotta be up at 7 to drive my future ex-wife to queens.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Where the F is the "night shift"? One day and you're already slacking? I've got lots of baking ahead, need the company, lol. God, these smell good. I hope they don't suck.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Where the F is the "night shift"? One day and you're already slacking? I've got lots of baking ahead, need the company, lol. God, these smell good. I hope they don't suck.

I'm out filming in downtown Seattle for a few nights, I'll try to check in from my phone when I can but the cameras will be taking most of my time. ;)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hmm not to many post since I crashed out.It's a brand new day and it got here early

sent from my SIII

Lol, I'm just now about to go to bed. Baking is hard, but these cupcakes were decent. Still need frosted but i'm just going to take care of that when I wake up, shouldn't be too hard. Then, it's off to work for a while and a party for the best friend afterwards. Going to be fun but I predict being absolutely wrecked by Tuesday.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ha I hear ya.
I justed watch Gordon running to his camper like a lil girl getting away from that brawl that broke out after wreck he caused

sent from my SIII

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci