[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Also... listening to Fleetwood Mac - Rumors. It was on sale, on play. I thank my family for exposing me to this music when I was a wee lad. And Zeppelin, Sabbath, Cream, Hendrix, Beatles, Grand Funk, etc.

Ain't nuthin wrong with any of that music. I grew up listening to the same stuff thanks to my older bro. Throw in some Rush, Pink Floyd and Van Halen (with DLR of course) and that sums up my early musical education. I can smell the sweet leaf and denim from Levi jackets now...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Ain't nuthin wrong with any of that music. I grew up listening to the same stuff thanks to my older bro. Throw in some Rush, Pink Floyd and Van Halen (with DLR of course) and that sums up my early musical education. I can smell the sweet leaf and denim from Levi jackets now...

Absolutely! I picked up Rush, Pink Floyd, and Halen on my own... and The Animals, Humble Pie, The Creation, Iggy Pop, MD5, etc.. FAM provided the basis for authentic music. I have embellished since.

True love is punk... but too many wonderful bands to list.

Keep on rockin' on my MD brother.

Anywhoo... another EFF YES.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352767870839.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352767870839.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 14

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Because a phone sock is much, much more baller :p.

Or, for the phone that gets around:
handset_condom_2.jpg

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91oq6d4gYiQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Representing the great borough of Queens.

Sent from my SGSIII

Representing, in a very fine way. Ramones are tits.

I like the more aggressive (original) stuff too...
Like this... which we blasted at parties we were too young to be attending ;)

#eastcoastadolescence

Honestly though, east coast hardcore created the "real" punk scene. Ian McKaye is my idol.

#insanely #drunk

Edit = lolz at drunk self

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely! I picked up Rush, Pink Floyd, and Halen on my own... and The Animals, Humble Pie, The Creation, Iggy Pop, MD5, etc.. FAM provided the basis for authentic music. I have embellished since.

True love is punk... but too many wonderful bands to list.

Keep on rockin' on my MD brother.

Anywhoo... another EFF YES.

My musical tastes run almost the entire spectrum...punk, jazz, reggae, hip hop, you name it. My daily listening is almost always modern alt rock, but that's why I love satellite radio. I simply love music and I can hear anything I'm in the mood for on satellite.