[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol. I rarely WANT to go to work. I wish I could sit in my boxers and scratch my sack all day and get paid for it. Doesn't work that way though.

I'd love to take a sick day, but I'm pretty sure I'd be working late a few days in a row after just to catch up. Not worth it.

Lolol. That sounds glorious. I'm usually alright with being at work, but, some days I'm less alright with being at work. Today is one of those days, lol. At least the week is almost half over.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Lol. I rarely WANT to go to work. I wish I could sit in my boxers and scratch my sack all day and get paid for it. Doesn't work that way though.

I'd love to take a sick day, but I'm pretty sure I'd be working late a few days in a row after just to catch up. Not worth it.

I'd pay you to do that if I had some extra cash around. You'd just have to let me watch.

Also, g'mornng Chatter.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Work keeps interfering with chatter habits. That should change somewhat now, safely removed our heavy highly radioactive component from the building with no events or injuries. Now just to get the damn thing down the road...

Sent from somewhere

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

As tempting as it was not to come into work, it would just mean working late the rest of the week. Back to it.

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
This is pure graphics that's it lol no plot
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352908321437.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352908321437.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Sup peeps, jus woke up...I'm in Hawaii so gimme a break.
I be cookin up some bbq today in my big rig. Have some pics later....doing ribs, chicken, pulled pork.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Morning chatter.

On the subject of kids.. LMAO! I have five between 4 and 13. Three girls and two boys so I know all the stories....

On another subject I'm out enjoying a little daddy time. No kids, nothing. Sitting in the middle of a parking lot eating a big Mac from McDonald's, browsing the forums. :)

Wife asked me to go get her car washed and pick up a few things for dinner tonight. So I'm enjoying myself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been home for an hour and a half .Still have some PTO time left to use up as well as vacation time.I just have one more full work day then a few hours on Friday and its the weekend.It's next week that I plan on heading to Michigan.I got to get my car's oil changed Friday(its free at the dealership for a year).
Since I am home I got Lunch cooking it wont be ready til another 20 minutes tho.I will be back to post a pic.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Nice new screen protector applied. Took a bit to get a piece of dust out though. I swear, no matter how clean you think the screen is there is always at least one tiny microscopic piece of dust on there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol