[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!! :D

I should probably have like five times as many thanks as I really do. Most people don't use the thanks button, and, I do A LOT of troubleshooting in General.

Yea, I've had it several times, and, I always cap a screen, just for fun, lol.

It's generally the three of us fighting over the top three slots. But, funky is usually at the top and me and you are swapping for seconds............. must....... resist......

Thanks have taken a hit since the intro of the lime button.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
People don't generally do either. For me at least. Sometimes I feel like I should go shower after being used like so. At least give me money for a cab.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
And I'm on my way home. Feels like the Wiley coyote/sheep dog episodes where the other coyote/sheep dog clock in while the first ones clock out. Tried to find a video but couldn't, just got to my car anyway. I'm sure its buried in one of the videos on YouTube. I'll let the chatter video archivist find it. Lolol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Evening all. Half my day was crappy. Other half awesome. Crappy cuz work was being work. Awesome cuz i finally passed a test that has been kicking my nuts for months now. 1 down. 2to go. Then the waiting game for them to advance me. Pretty stoked. Even better is my leave starts tomorrow too! :D

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Chatter: if you could have anything 3D printed and personalized, what would it be? Phone docks/stands, tablet docks/stands, minimalist cases, car accessories, Android paraphernalia, cool lights, etc.?

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Wireless Charging black with red accents phone case with accompanying dock. Shape similar to Otterbox Commuter. (My Phone is red and black)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm