[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Don't tell Google but I think they derped on charging for my Nexus 4. When I ordered it Tuesday they put a pending charge on my bank account that sat there until Friday, mysteriously disappeared before I got the shipping email, and now the phone is on the way even though the money is back in my account. Got the tracking number to watch it's progress and everything. Winning?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't tell Google but I think they derped on charging for my Nexus 4. When I ordered it Tuesday they put a pending charge on my bank account that sat there until Friday, mysteriously disappeared before I got the shipping email, and now the phone is on the way even though the money is back in my account. Got the tracking number to watch it's progress and everything. Winning?

That means you can buy me one. 8gb is cool. :)

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Definitely winning and hey maybe you could take the money "left over" and buy me one lol jk:p unless you really want to lol.:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Probably means that zero got charged twice for his. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

clarker07

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Really wanted to get that nexus 10 working today but I keep getting distracted.
ymyhusa9.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
End results of ribs. I already ate 1 1/2 so just 2 1/2 ribs left.These ribs where a lot bigger then ones I cooked last summer. BBQ sauce got a Lil dark near the end but still came out pretty good not dry or tough
ja5egu6y.jpg

sent from my Nexus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888