[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus Crackflashers/News/Discussion

Yo - where's the Crossbreed direct link? I cannot--for the LIFE of me--find it.

Whoops--nevermind!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Wow, this is the most badass boot animation I have ever seen.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

V4 is already out? I just flashed V3 last night. :':)eek::D

Don't worry if you're on V3, V4 is just wipe cache, dalvik and format/system... No data wipe you don't have to set anything up after.

Actually you might want to wait anyway because he's going to have a newer version out tonight I think haha.. Says he rebuilt the whole thing and added some new of his own... Dude is in beast mode these days :D

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Don't worry if you're on V3, V4 is just wipe cache, dalvik and format/system... No data wipe you don't have to set anything up after.

Actually you might want to wait anyway because he's going to have a newer version out tonight I think haha.. Says he rebuilt the whole thing and added some new of his own... Dude is in beast mode these days :D

Deleting Flash got rid of the artifacts.

How the hell do I get Wallet back? The work around isn't working anymore.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

WTF I got a fresh $10 spot? Score.

Lol I wouldn't know, but cool! I've had the same $10 in there since day 1.. I go through the bother of activating wallet after most flashes but I've never actually used it. Not like I can't find a place to around me, I just don't see the need. I guess I ought to since the $10 was free right? lol..

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Seems like dt is getting ready for another update. The thread on wiki is hilarious.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Seems like dt is getting ready for another update. The thread on wiki is hilarious.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Hopefully not a complete wipe one, b/c damn.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Yeah them data wipes are a bit of a pain. Even tho zero says he likes to wipe, I don't think he means it.

Sent from my GN

It's fine with an automatic app downloader. But this? Nope. And I'm still too cheap for Titanium lol

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Not having to wipe is obviously nice.. But I agree that full wipes and nice clean installs are good. I'm neurotic about what apps I restore with data afterwards and getting everything set up perfectly, and it takes me around 30 mins to do, give or take. It's worth it tho to avoid bugs and ghosts in the machine, lol.

When I was working with the Codename team testing stuff for them I did 4-5 full wipes in like the 2 day period before releases testing out stuff for them. Could get annoying, but the more you do it the quicker you get at getting yourself back to normal afterwards.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Doing a full wipe and install of V5....lotsa flashing recently.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Not having to wipe is obviously nice.. But I agree that full wipes and nice clean installs are good. I'm neurotic about what apps I restore with data afterwards and getting everything set up perfectly, and it takes me around 30 mins to do, give or take. It's worth it tho to avoid bugs and ghosts in the machine, lol.

When I was working with the Codename team testing stuff for them I did 4-5 full wipes in like the 2 day period before releases testing out stuff for them. Could get annoying, but the more you do it the quicker you get at getting yourself back to normal afterwards.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Meh lol

Reactions: 2defmouze

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Running AOKP m4 with the latest stable LeanKernel and my phone is running smooth as margarine! Surely it is all due to the swagger toggle. ;)

Sent using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781