[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Big Mac Attack

Sent from my SIII

Did you fix that big mac or is that how it looked when you opened it up? In the rare occasion that i eat there my food never looks that good. Usually looks like someone stepped in it.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Ugh I'm about to make the awfully painful decision to go stay at my mom's for the week. Strong chance I come out the other end a homicidal rage-beast. I'm gonna mull this over for a few more hours actually.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ugh I'm about to make the awfully painful decision to go stay at my mom's for the week. Strong chance I come out the other end a homicidal rage-beast. I'm gonna mull this over for a few more hours actually.

Weigh the ability to drink around the clock against having heat and power. What say you, Chatter?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
You don't think there will be even one person here who will suggest heat and power over booze? :beer:
In a word.. nope.

The ChatterPooch there looks a little high maintenance though. I prefer classic ChatterPooch.

Sent from my SGSIII

You're alone on that one. Mom's pooch is way more fun. ChatterPooch ain't the sharpest crayon in the box. Just last night I had to swat her away from almost backing herself into the firepit, and today catch her when she tried to chase a dust particle into moving traffic.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
In a word.. nope.

You're alone on that one. Mom's pooch is way more fun. ChatterPooch ain't the sharpest crayon in the box. Just last night I had to swat her away from almost backing herself into the firepit, and today catch her when she tried to chase a dust particle into moving traffic.

Sounds like the ChatterPooch always acts like she's just chugged a 12 pack. Lol.

Sent from my SGSIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Haha don't bother.. we all know which way Chatter goes on that one :)

In all honesty i would have picked heat. I did earlier today. Furnace wouldn't stay lit. Dirty flame sensor. Maintenance guy came through on a Sunday. All is good now.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome