Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

uploadfromtaptalk1345520215861.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Did you fix that big mac or is that how it looked when you opened it up? In the rare occasion that i eat there my food never looks that good. Usually looks like someone stepped in it.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
HA , Nope just opened the box , no fixing it required

and looks like Panthers got this game won ,lol :D

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
my mom is cookin up a storm. looks like im eatin good tonight.

hit up the bar after the gmen and hopefully have this work finished by then. running dangerously low on jameson ova hea.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
In all honesty i would have picked heat. I did earlier today. Furnace wouldn't stay lit. Dirty flame sensor. Maintenance guy came through on a Sunday. All is good now.

That happened to my mom. A piece of the grate fell onto it. I googled the error code on the display, then when I took it apart to check the sensor, I saw the piece of grate making direct contact with it. Removed it, all good.

What did it cost you, if you don't mind me asking? I also went over on a Sunday to fix hers... I want to rub it in how much money I saved her. I don't normally... but she was going out, made me leave right away, and borrowed $100 in addition to me doing an emergency service call lol :D

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
That happened to my mom. A piece of the grate fell onto it. I googled the error code on the display, then when I took it apart to check the sensor, I saw the piece of grate making direct contact with it. Removed it, all good.

What did it cost you, if you don't mind me asking? I also went over on a Sunday to fix hers... I want to rub it in how much money I saved her. I don't normally... but she was going out, made me leave right away, and borrowed $100 in addition to me doing an emergency service call lol :D

If i knew what the codes meant i would have done it myself but icouldn't find them. Turns out they're on the back of the cover and not the manual. Go figure. It was free. Maintenance guy works for our landlord. Nice having him to fix stuff around our house when i can't for whatever reason. Judging by the day I'd say at least $200 easy.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No slice of cheddar? I personally don't like it but others rave about it.

No, I havent tried that before,maybe I will try that on a small test piece later.
I'm full now ,,,just been sitting around today, on days I am lazy I dont have much of an appetite :)

WHAT! cheddar on pie with ice cream!!!!????

nope :)

LoL thats the reason for a small test piece if I dont like it I can give it to the outside kitten

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
If i knew what the codes meant i would have done it myself but icouldn't find them. Turns out they're on the back of the cover and not the manual. Go figure. It was free. Maintenance guy works for our landlord. Nice having him to fix stuff around our house when i can't for whatever reason. Judging by the day I'd say at least $200 easy.

Meh. I thought it would be more. I'm not going to give her any grief over $200... although it's actually $300 with the loan :p

Whatevs. Anything for family.