[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I already know the correct answer to this math equation but curious how many people do it correct.I found it on another web site and you would not believe how many got it wrong
6/2(1+2)

Sent from my SIII

I first looking at I got ,1 too but looking at more closely got 9.
Those were both the disputed numbers , except for one person who got 7 lol
I cant fiqure out how that person got 7 tho :confused:lol

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I first looking at I got ,1 too but looking at more closely got 9.
Those were both the disputed numbers , except for one person who got 7 lol
I cant fiqure out how that person got 7 tho :confused:lol

Oddly it seems to be about a 50/50 split. I found the thread with the similar equation and someone graphed the results from various forums:
4mHSX.png

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
so today i came to a shocking relization, KFC is bad for you.... and i always thought that KFC was heathy

It's also delicious for you.

I already know the correct answer to this math equation but curious how many people do it correct.I found it on another web site and you would not believe how many got it wrong
6/2(1+2)

Sent from my SIII

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally, lols.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
6/2(1+2)

Sent from my SIII

Applying the operations in the correct order, the answer is 9.

Sent from my SGSIII

rgray

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
After a Google search ,asking co workers,using calculator and you tube I'm convinced its 9 or 1 lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone was wondering, the crackberry thread (our competition) has added 3,562 posts since the friendly competition was announced. We've added 6,271. Carry on.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Unrelated to mathematics or politics... I'm totally stoked to be replacing the wheels and tires on my Jeep today.

Wooooo! :D

Nice! Although it is slightly related to mathematics, when you add up the prices! I used to have a Jeep, depending on the size (twss) and style the wheels/tires can get really expensive.