[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Give me something new to flash?! I know we'll have goodies soon, but this lil void is killing me lol

I actually have been running the latest JBSourcery for about a week, and it's really good. I might jump to something else this weekend, but gotta give this one it's props.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
My boss just told me he updated his iPhone 3 to iOS 6, and is having major issues. He asked to see how things worked on my GNEX, I showed him, and walked him through my setup and he was like...wow, that's pretty cool. Then he asked if the Nexus 4 was going to be a good phone. I might be swaying him little by little, and this is a die-hard apple fan. My work is done for the day. (Drops mic on stage).

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Morning gents. Woke up to no power this morning. Ironic that 2d gets power back and I lose it. Coincidence? I think not, lol.

Thats one reason I follow this thread so much is because no mattter what subject comes up everyone seems to at least respect each others thoughts.I dont think this thread has ever had what I would call an heated argument as alot of threads have had,thats cool its like that.
LOL people joke around and stuff maybe but thats all in fun

Agreed. This thread is an impressive display of bringing people together. As far as I know, most of us have never met each other, and yet, we all come here on a daily basis to enjoy the camaraderie. It really does feel like the Cheers of AC, lol.

Time to vote soon. :D

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. This thread is an impressive display of bringing people together. As far as I know, most of us have never met each other, and yet, we all come here on a daily basis to enjoy the camaraderie. It really does feel like the Cheers of AC, lol.

Well said. I find that I rarely participate in any other threads on AC anymore (for multiple reasons). But I read this thread every day, and participate occasionally. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well said. I find that I rarely participate in any other threads on AC anymore (for multiple reasons). But I read this thread every day, and participate occasionally. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Yea, I rarely miss a day of AC. And when I do, I always catch up. Lol.

Standing in line to vote. Thought the line would be shorter at this hour.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
OK sports fans...got a trivia question for ya.
Out of the 4 men's professional sports (MLB, NBA, NHL AND NFL)
there are 9 teams where the last letter on there mascots name does not end in an "s".
Eg. Lions, tigers, bears
Name them.......don't cheat and use Google.