[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I just found out what happens when I don't turn on my Xbox in months.

Sent from somewhere

It's been a while for me too. At least a year. I'll be going back to it one of these days. I'll make sure to turn it on several days before I use it. Thanks for the warning, lol.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Here is my party

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352250598817.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352250598817.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 26

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I gotta ask are you guys against/for ...torrents and the act of using/downloading I know this is a controversial topic so if no one wants to address it that's cool..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh dang my thread is blowing up:cool: well sort of...:Di really need to change that thread title lol.. it's filled to the brim with anti rooting messages...lol please help me turn them...stock's fine but rooted is better..some of the newer posts are more pro root but other than your guys posts it got all anti root...sorry for the long post(monologue)..

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh dang my thread is blowing up:cool: well sort of...:Di really need to change that thread title lol.. it's filled to the brim with anti rooting messages...lol please help me turn them...stock's fine but rooted is better..some of the newer posts are more pro root but other than your guys posts it got all anti root...sorry for the long post(monologue)..

You started it. Take responsibility for it and take care of it.

Sent from my SGSIII

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys politico isn't accurate at least isn't for me...

What's not accurate about it? Things wont really be that accurate for a little bit.

Be still my beating heart.

Link?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21