[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol, wasn't it legal medically already? Or is it decrim'ed for recreational use now?

Sounds like more than decriminalized. Results aren't 100% counted, but if I read correctly its completely legal in small amounts. And some portion is legal to grow in your own house. I'd like to see that nationwide.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I love living in Seattle.

Washington voters on Tuesday passed Initiative 502 to legalize, regulate and tax sales of small amounts of marijuana to adults, a measure that flies in the face of federal law and policy that still treats possession of cannabis as a crime. A similar measure in Colorado was ahead, and Massachusetts became the 18th state to approve use of marijuana for medicinal purposes.

Washington, by its vote, became a national pacesetter in the drive to reform drug laws. The reform effort was led by former federal prosecutors, the Seattle City Attorney and an ex-top FBI agent ? all former warrior in the 40-year ?War on Drugs.?

The initiatives in question regard usage beyond medicinal purposes.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey, there is more room here in Colorado, and the weather is great. I don't smoke BTW, but I have family that does and those dollars need to stop going across the border already.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey, there is more room here in Colorado, and the weather is great. I don't smoke BTW, but I have family that does and those dollars need to stop going across the border already.

Smoking either a little weed or a nice cigar at midnight while walking the wet streets of downtown Seattle towards the waterfront as the wind blows in between the tall buildings from Puget Sound on a crisp winter night is about as good as it gets.

Run-on sentences ftw.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good morning CH's
I was sleeping good and then at 230am somebody rang my doorbell I think.I sleep with the stereo on but I swore it sounded like doorbell rang.Anyhoo had to get up and check, it sucked because in a lil over an hour my alarm clock would be going off.
Now to go back and catch up on reading the older posts I haven't read yet from yesterday

In other news I already qualify for medical weed in michigan.
I see Washington and Colorado both passed the weed thing(not just for medical), gunno be interesting to see how this unfolds

Also, did you guys see Global Posts under your avatar? I wonder what the difference is.

Yup

The global posts thing includes posts on the other Mobile Nations sites. So we know that you're cheating on AC. :D

Sent from my SGSIII

ok thats what it is ,,ha

Actually, is chatter not counted for the "global post" count? See:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/applebonker2/posts.jpg

ok nvermind

Sent from my SIII

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter.. Sorry I missed the fun last night, but brinner was awesome. So freaking relieved this country still appears to have a modicum of sense. GObama!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Good morning hebrews and shebrews.

You make her cook it?

I'm pretty sure I'll hear a decidedly different opinion throughout the day...

It was a team effort, lol.

And at least it's over.. So tired of even minor political talk haha :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Wait.. It's after 8 and no posts from NJAP yet? Do we send a search and rescue mission now?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter.. Sorry I missed the fun last night, but brinner was awesome. So freaking relieved this country still appears to have a modicum of sense. GObama!

Communist! Lol jk

Another long day ahead. FML.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar