[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
^Dislike.

Edit: also... please be the chatter voice of reason, and convince me to save money, rather than spending ishloads on my jeep. I no longer have two mortgages/ hoa dues/water bills/utility bills/taxes/etc..

Invest in alcohol?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
My buddy has a WRX, and he never has any problems. That car is tee I tee tee s. All Subaru's are pretty dang sweet, actually. And, Nokians are the ish... especially the 1100 :p

Katies Impreza is a pos, but it's not a wrx. Always wanted one though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Love my Subaru Forester. I had various Jeeps for about a decade before that. Jeeps remind me of the Nexus. They are made to be customized.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much. But more legit.
Well, more legit is a given. If you frankenbuild one though... it's a prerequisite that you share.
Booze. Lots of booze.

Sent from my SGSIII
I'm not a rookie. Of course booze is a major player. I was looking for suggested amounts/direction regarding.

I almost bought an Impreza once. Almost bought a WRX once also. Almost pissed in a girl's face once. My life is filled with regrets.

Ummm.... sorry. #drunkedness

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

How old is it?

New Imprezas should at least be comparable to a WRX, just not as fast. If money was less of a concern, I would have loved to have got an STI, but, I couldn't justify an extra 10 grand at the time.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
How old is it?

New Imprezas should at least be comparable to a WRX, just not as fast. If money was less of a concern, I would have loved to have got an STI, but, I couldn't justify an extra 10 grand at the time.

10 grand should NOT get you an STI, if anything it should guarantee you don't get one. Just saying.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

How old is it?

1999. From MI, all sorts of rust and corrosion lol. 180K miles. I think 2-3 cylinders work. Leaks everywhere. Generally terrible shape.

Also, speaking of customization, I can has?

Ford Racing BOSS 302 Intake Manifold (11-13 GT) M-9424-M50BR - Free Shipping!

- - - Updated - - -

Sun Trust?

:p

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Dinner: chicken strips, rice with broccoli and cheddar/pepperjack cheese, and garlic bread.

And some wine, of course.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352340893446.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352340893446.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 21

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX