[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes but what I meant was jokingly saying he's a patent lawyer so he'd know what's in the beef mix.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Yes, but you quoted me saying I hoped he was messing with us about silicon being organic. Then you said no he's a patent lawyer. If he's a patent lawyer and knew what was in it, that doesn't mean he necessarily knows whether or not silicon is organic or inorganic. Even if it did, then it would be "yes, he's a patent lawyer," not "no, he's a patent lawyer." Lol.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Looks like global posts might be working again. I have none but some of you do, so, that'd make sense. But, dafuq? That guy in the middle has a second joined date above his posts of 1/0 (0)

Untitled.png

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but you quoted me saying I hoped he was messing with us about silicon being organic. Then you said no he's a patent lawyer. If he's a patent lawyer and knew what was in it, that doesn't mean he necessarily knows whether or not silicon is organic or inorganic. Even if it did, then it would be "yes, he's a patent lawyer," not "no, he's a patent lawyer." Lol.

OK

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I like the idea of how the notification bar works in android 4.2 of course hands on use is the only way to know how much I will like it..:D
Yes it is a little thing but it will improve the overall user experience... it seems Google is slowing down the pace in order to cut down on "fragmentation" of the android ecosystem,I think the speed at which major updates were rolled out in previous years was necessary but now that we have jellybean, I believe Google can slow down provide incremental updates to jelly bean until ICS account's for 40-45% which would hopefully leave jelly bean at 20-25% of the market place then release the next version of android..do you agree,if not thoughts?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352429191642.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352429191642.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 26

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
"Organic chemistry is a subdiscipline within chemistry involving the scientific study of the structure, properties, composition, reactions, and preparation (by synthesis or by other means) of carbon-based compounds, hydrocarbons, and their derivatives. "

Organic chemistry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Silicon dioxide isn't a carbon compound.

200px-Trollface.svg.png

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
"Organic chemistry is a subdiscipline within chemistry involving the scientific study of the structure, properties, composition, reactions, and preparation (by synthesis or by other means) of carbon-based compounds, hydrocarbons, and their derivatives. "

I suggest that you have a drink. :D

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

And with that post Bill Nye and scientists every where have regained hope in the future of mankind.:D lol..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463