[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm just concerned that you're out of practice. It may be prudent to warm up first.

Sent from my SGSIII

You are wise beyond your years. Maybe I will warm up with a nice case of beer before diving into the finer grains and spirits. Thanks sensei.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I just picked the biggest one there. I don't have that (or anything) in my car at the moment. If I was going to, it probably would either be two 10"s or one 12"

I had two 12" JL W0s in highschool, but, I don't need that much base anymore. I was actually looking at it the other day thinking I should sell it.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
18k is getting closer to being another milestone achieved,but the minds of those who chatter,are not on this no they are thinking of the fanfare the celebration and the beer of 20k and ye who wishes to claim 20k for themselves hear this and beware for cheers of celebration will fall on your name , expectations will rise, and others can't help but be jealous.

:Dgood?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I had two 12" JL W0s in highschool, but, I don't need that much base anymore. I was actually looking at it the other day thinking I should sell it.

If you don't find it useful/necessary then I know I would sell it, and put the money for something that would be more useful,like a nexus 4:D lol..

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
If you don't find it useful/necessary then I know I would sell it, and put the money for something that would be more useful,like a nexus 4:D lol..

I may have had it in my trunk through college now that I think about it, but, I probably took it out when I was 22.

Nah, I don't want a Nexus 4. I'll be getting a new phone eventually, maybe when I'm due for an upgrade, but, not a Nexus 4.

Sure, sounds easy enough, but, the problem is, finding time to do it. I have to balance my priorities, and, right now, that just isn't one, lol. I have a lot of stuff I'd like to sell, one day.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm abusing the hell out of my stock speakers right now. A sub is definitely in my future. I don't need a ton of power, but I like having the option to really crank it when I feel like it. Most of the time though I just like to have everything be balanced, with a small-ish boost on the low end, and I just can't get that with speakers alone...nor would I want to, because the amount of low end I desire for one genre of music is way different from another.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm abusing the hell out of my stock speakers right now. A sub is definitely in my future. I don't need a ton of power, but I like having the option to really crank it when I feel like it. Most of the time though I just like to have everything be balanced, with a small-ish boost on the low end, and I just can't get that with speakers alone...nor would I want to, because the amount of low end I desire for one genre of music is way different from another.

I'm with you on that.

So chatter, I'm looking for app ideas. The app for which I posted a screenshot -- Nightfall -- is in the testing phase, and I'm looking for my next project. :D

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Sipping some cognac because I don't follow advice well :D

About to head to bar to meet some friends, not-yet-wifey is coming up too and seeing my place for the first time. Luckily I had time to clean and the roommate and ChatterPooch are gone for the weekend ;)

In case I get distracted.. everyone have a Chatter-worthy Friday! :thumbup: :beer:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci