[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Sipping some cognac because I don't follow advice well :D

About to head to bar to meet some friends, not-yet-wifey is coming up too and seeing my place for the first time. Luckily I had time to clean and the roommate and ChatterPooch are gone for the weekend ;)

In case I get distracted.. everyone have a Chatter-worthy Friday! :thumbup: :beer:

You should have kept the ChatterPooch around. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
What do you guys think is a fair asking price for an iPad 3 32 GB in perfect condition? it don't got a mark on it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm abusing the hell out of my stock speakers right now. A sub is definitely in my future. I don't need a ton of power, but I like having the option to really crank it when I feel like it. Most of the time though I just like to have everything be balanced, with a small-ish boost on the low end, and I just can't get that with speakers alone...nor would I want to, because the amount of low end I desire for one genre of music is way different from another.

My critical mass ul12 pwns all. More bass than is necessary, but still super tight (lulz).

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Dinner Spaghetti with cheddar cheese sprinkled over the top.Texas toast (garlic)

sent from my SIII

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352499897340.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352499897340.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 22

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
In other news:
A few days ago I got a phone call from an number I didnt recognize so I didnt answer it since it was from Texas. I dont know anyone in Texas.
I googled the number and that showed it to possible be vzw,since I wasnt sure again I just didnt ever call back.
A few days later again got a call from that number, I didnt answer it.This time the left a VM saying they was vzw and was following up on a complaint I made. I didnt know I had made any recent complaints to vzw.:confused:
Yesterday I got an email from vzw saying that they wanted me to contact them and they couldnt get me to answer my phone.This was regarding a complaint I supposedly made :confused:
Today I got another phone call from vzw from that texas number this time I did answer it.
It was vzw, they wanted to know if those harrassing numbers stopped calling my phone.
I had complained to the FCC about getting telemarketing calls from Washington State(I dont know how the telemarketers was getting my number(s)).I am on the Do not Call list.Turns out the FCC had contacted vzw on my behalf wanting to know "Whats sup with that "? , Lolol
Anyhoo I have not gotten any more calls in about 10 days.I did always block those calls once they got tho once their first try .But still ever once in a while one still managed to get tho, the number list I was blocking was about 18 different numbers .Vzw asked me if the calls start back up not to contact the FCC but to contact them instead.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
In other news:
A few days ago I got a phone call from an number I didnt recognize so I didnt answer it since it was from Texas. I dont know anyone in Texas.
I googled the number and that showed it to possible be vzw,since I wasnt sure again I just didnt ever call back.
A few days later again got a call from that number, I didnt answer it.This time the left a VM saying they was vzw and was following up on a complaint I made. I didnt know I had made any recent complaints to vzw.:confused:
Yesterday I got an email from vzw saying that they wanted me to contact them and they couldnt get me to answer my phone.This was regarding a complaint I supposedly made :confused:
Today I got another phone call from vzw from that texas number this time I did answer it.
It was vzw, they wanted to know if those harrassing numbers stopped calling my phone.
I had complained to the FCC about getting telemarketing calls from Washington State(I dont know how the telemarketers was getting my number(s)).I am on the Do not Call list.Turns out the FCC had contacted vzw on my behalf wanting to know "Whats sup with that "? , Lolol
Anyhoo I have not gotten any more calls in about 10 days.I did always block those calls once they got tho once their first try .But still ever once in a while one still managed to get tho, the number list I was blocking was about 18 different numbers .Vzw asked me if the calls start back up not to contact the FCC but to contact them instead.
don't listen to VZW contact the fcc lololol;)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
don't listen to VZW contact the fcc lololol;)

If you get repeating calls it's also good to notify the FCC -- they maintain lists of such incidents and it can help for them to hear from the consumers in order to track prohibited calls to users across multiple carriers. Reporting these calls to Verizon will certainly solve your issue, but the chances of the root cause (telemarketer, etc.) being tracked down are lower (or at least it will take more time).

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
in other news after visiting two different corporations and the air zoo, i feel like i'm asleep right now but i'm not lol...have not been this tired in a long time...must stay awake 2def i got you that hat will you please cook...;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance