[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
My Daughter, probably the only person in the world I love right now. She doesn't give me a hard time, question me, made me dinner, and sent me this. I am so blessed. Good night chatter.
BTW, I have saved 2,000 bucks for a family vacation, but they just toss arrows and break be down. Think it is time for a new Jeep Sahara.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7R...LiNJsgbUC2zhqyGAWp&index=1&feature=plpp_video

THIS IS SO GOOD.

Hi chatter. Terrible day. Bedtime. ILY.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Okay, where is the night shift? They said, they saw, they what? Don't make me the night shift tonight, I will drunk post for hours.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Okay, where is the night shift? They said, they saw, they what? Don't make me the night shift tonight, I will drunk post for hours.

I'll try to stick it out with you for a while, homie. So tired though. May just move the laptop to my bed and post until I pass out. Need to catch up on the Optimus forums still anyhow.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll try to stick it out with you for a while, homie. So tired though. May just move the laptop to my bed and post until I pass out. Need to catch up on the Optimus forums still anyhow.
I hear you bro. I work 40 as an intern, then 32 at work. The family I love, doens't question me, but I have skeptical family as well that can't keep their credit/house/life in order, but question me anyway. It is quite sad actaullay. I am drinking another. No spell check here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze