[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I should be watching something else. The bears seem to really want to play nothing but defense, and the refs don't seem to be even remotely fans of Chicago.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
ok my life sucks but i guess i signed up for this. didnt really believe it would suck this bad but i guess that's law school for you.

anyway, i have been mia bc this dog is wonderful but takes a fair amount of work to take care of, got more of this paper due for journal, have like a thousand things to read bc im lazy, and jobs to apply for because NJAP won't give me 2k a week summer job already WTF.

anyway - giants sucked d this afternoon, thinking about it makes me want to vomit. i feel like this bears game has had 25 interceptions already. jets got massacred. i ate pizza and now my stomach hurts.

on the plus side, i drank a hell of a lot of whisky this weekend, im about to have car bombs and try to read till super late, and this dog is really incredibly nice to have around.

and the waitress looks real cute. i would, however, also review a clearer pic of the bartender as well. :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
ok my life sucks but i guess i signed up for this. didnt really believe it would suck this bad but i guess that's law school for you.

anyway, i have been mia bc this dog is wonderful but takes a fair amount of work to take care of, got more of this paper due for journal, have like a thousand things to read bc im lazy, and jobs to apply for because NJAP won't give me 2k a week summer job already WTF.

anyway - giants sucked d this afternoon, thinking about it makes me want to vomit. i feel like this bears game has had 25 interceptions already. jets got massacred. i ate pizza and now my stomach hurts.

on the plus side, i drank a hell of a lot of whisky this weekend, im about to have car bombs and try to read till super late, and this dog is really incredibly nice to have around.

and the waitress looks real cute. i would, however, also review a clearer pic of the bartender as well. :)

Woof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQCwHluBqFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

That sucks man but good to hear your not in some terrible situation I mean ya that sucks but it's not as bad some of the things that could be happening ..hey trust me it seems bad I've been in similar situations and it could always be worse and I'm sure you'll take law school and teach it a few things lol...:D plus that mad money you will be making once you graduate:D
Edit: also with me initially not knowing what car bombs meant it sounded really bad lol..,and yes dev I googled it lol:D
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just back from the gym.Now just got to get wound down to get to sleep by 11pm or 11:30,for work in the AM . Another weekend shot.

edit: googled it
Edit: also with me initially not knowing what car bombs meant it sounded really bad lol..,and yes dev I googled it lol:D

Here ya go grasshopper :p

Car Bomb 37 67

A fart in a car with closed windows. Especially deadly in the winter with the heat on.

Eric ripped a nasty car bomb on the way to the driving range last weekend. I was like, "Jesus! Did you just yourself?! Open the window, open the window!

Last edited:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
That sucks man but good to hear your not in some terrible situation I mean ya that sucks but it's not as bad some of the things that could be happening ..hey trust me it seems bad I've been in similar situations and it could always be worse and I'm sure you'll take law school and teach it a few things lol...:D plus that mad money you will be making once you graduate:D

i will post pics gimme a few

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
No cupcakes tonight, I don't have a liquid measuring cup and don't feel like going back out, unless it magically stops raining in like the next 5 minutes. Tomorrow morning though, looks like I'm getting up early.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

No cupcakes tonight, I don't have a liquid measuring cup and don't feel like going back out, unless it magically stops raining in like the next 5 minutes. Tomorrow morning though, looks like I'm getting up early.

ok ,but what everyone calls early is like late fore me ,,,,, most times anyhoo :)

Im out for a few hours , Later ChatterHeads

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
good night chatter...see ya tomorrow :D Thursday is opening day of gun hunting:Di will, bring my phone with me in the woods and try to post occasionally probably mid-day:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2