[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Chunky Monkey while I watch the Steelers lose. Yes I live a very exciting life.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352775462076.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352775462076.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 23

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Dinners... Them steaks, taters and green beans, and a bottle of pinot noir :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352776574005.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352776574005.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 16

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Too much cheddar chex mix with my alcohol.. inner gums are shredded. (Also had about 12 hot wings and a pep sausage

One more beer, then bed. Night night chatter... my BAC can't contend any longer... also had about 12 hot wings, and a few slices of pepperoni/sausage pizza.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh boy, chatter romances. If only I could be so lucky. I jokingly told Cory that I only signed on to be a moderator so I could use Android Central to find myself a husband. I was about 17% serious.

Had a good night, ate lots of food (sorry, forgot to take photos, but there is still residual effects from my epic cupcakes, right? lol). Hung out with the bro and his girl, and his family, and spent lots of time with my nephew. I spoon-fed him for the first time, which was so cool. He's getting to the point where he recognizes people, so every time I show up he just gets this big grin on his face...it's awesome. Man, I can't wait to have kids.

Wine now. Chatter for a while. Maybe some food.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Oh boy, chatter romances. If only I could be so lucky. I jokingly told Cory that I only signed on to be a moderator so I could use Android Central to find myself a husband. I was about 17% serious.

Had a good night, ate lots of food (sorry, forgot to take photos, but there is still residual effects from my epic cupcakes, right? lol). Hung out with the bro and his girl, and his family, and spent lots of time with my nephew. I spoon-fed him for the first time, which was so cool. He's getting to the point where he recognizes people, so every time I show up he just gets this big grin on his face...it's awesome. Man, I can't wait to have kids.

Wine now. Chatter for a while. Maybe some food.

Having a kid is the coolest most amazing frustrating awesome annoying time consuming phenomenal inspiring pure love filled unbelievable life changing ridiculous radical thing I've ever done/experienced. I highly recommend it. Every day I love my son more than the previous day despite how impossible that seems.

On that note, later gators.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995