[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
That's not a meal...

I long to be able to make something like that a meal. I suppose it would just come down to forcing myself. I used to be able to go a day or two without eating, it was awesome, because that was when I was losing all my weight, but now it's like, I can't go 4-5 hours without being weak from hunger. Makes me so damn angry.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I long to be able to make something like that a meal. I suppose it would just come down to forcing myself. I used to be able to go a day or two without eating, it was awesome, because that was when I was losing all my weight, but now it's like, I can't go 4-5 hours without being weak from hunger. Makes me so damn angry.

Eat when you are hungry, you're supposed to. But eat the right things. Protein and carbs together will make you feel full, just don't overdo it. Doing it the other way, not eating, isn't healthy. And, it slows your metabolism down because your body thinks it needs to conserve. Also exercise is key, lol.

A bowl of this has the protein of almost two eggs and will definitely keep you full. Great way to start off the day, and, it's an easy way to eat impossibly healthy for breakfast. Two bowls with skim milk is all I eat from 7:00ish to 1:00ish and I'm square.

0001862774000_300X300.jpg

On that note, I'm outta here. Book (just one tonight, lol) then bed.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Eat when you are hungry, you're supposed to. But eat the right things. Protein and carbs together will make you feel full, just don't overdo it. Doing it the other way, not eating, isn't healthy. And, it slows your metabolism down because your body thinks it needs to conserve. Also exercise is key, lol.

A bowl of this has the protein of almost two eggs and will definitely keep you full. Great way to start off the day, and, it's an easy way to eat impossibly healthy for breakfast. Two bowls with skim milk is all I eat from 7:00ish to 1:00ish and I'm square.

View attachment 46018

On that note, I'm outta here. Book (just one tonight, lol) then bed.

I've always done well following a plan of sorts, that basically was, don't eat more than 400-500 calories a day. I miss those days where that worked. I was nauseous a fair amount of the time, but I was also...medicated, so it was easy to subside and helped me a lot in the losing weight department. It's a mental struggle now though, every bite I take I can't help but picture it just lodging itself on my body somewhere and I hate myself for eating anything at all. It probably medically doesn't make any sense, I realize this, but it's really hard to get my brain and my body to cooperate, if that makes any sense.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello, hotspot.

uc

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just talked to my friends up north.They wanting me to come up and blast some deer with them. I still have my Michigan drivers license so I am not an out of state hunter ha.
Yup its snowing up there some nothing really major though .Might be a time for a road trip up there to party and hunt,it just cost me gas, most my meals are free as well as plenty of places to crash at too.14 hour road trip to get there but its always a blast. :)
evumyged.jpg

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to my friends up north.They wanting me to come up and blast some deer with them. I still have my Michigan drivers license so I am not an out of state hunter ha.
Yup its snowing up there some nothing really major though .Might be a time for a road trip up there to party and hunt,it just cost me gas, most my meals are free as well as plenty of places to crash at too.14 hour road trip to get there but its always a blast. :)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/13/evumyged.jpg

Well good luck thursday:D I trust this wont stop you from posting:) I will post occasionally on opening day also only 150 left:D

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12