[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Wait til you see us on a night of mass booze consumption :)

This...

I think that's when this thread really shines you guys are all pretty hilarious when your sober but when you guys are drinking man does it get epic in a hurry:thumbup:,also I was writing a pro con debate paper on the death penalty *sigh* in case you guys were wondering why I was mia... but I am back now:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This...

I think that's when this thread really shines you guys are all pretty sober but when you guys are drinking man does it get epic in a hurry:thumbup:,also I was writing a pro con debate paper on the death penalty *sigh* in case you guys were wondering why I was mia... but I am back now:D

What happened to the traditional Tuesday-night spaghetti picture? I am disappointed.

Sent from my SGSIII

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
chatter.. my phone thinks it's charging even when it's not. I think this is its way of telling me to flash AOKP M1 and a new kernel.

In all seriousness though, I knew some had experienced this and i was hoping to avoid it.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
What happened to the traditional Tuesday-night spaghetti picture? I am disappointed.

Sent from my SGSIII

Hold on I got something better my dad got a deer:D
putumypa.jpg

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have to say, I'm slightly grossed out by the skid mark discussion.

Once you have kids, skid marks will become part of your daily discussion, especially if you have a boy. There will be more than skid marks to gross you out so you gotta be strong!

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Once you have kids, skid marks will become part of your daily discussion, especially if you have a boy. There will be more than skid marks to gross you out so you gotta be strong!

Oh that's no problem. My nephew vomited all over me right after a bottle and I was so ecstatic I took a picture, lol. I'm sure I will be fine with my own children. Other adults...not so much, lol.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh that's no problem. My nephew vomited all over me right after a bottle and I was so ecstatic I took a picture, lol. I'm sure I will be fine with my own children. Other adults...not so much, lol.

Yeah, but we're pretty much children. Just a bit larger. And some have more money in their bank accounts (not me).

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Takes at least ten minutes to catch up on this damn thread... I've already forgotten what I was going to do.

Oh well. Time for a drink.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got done exercising, watching some Frasier (only three eps left, oh noes!!) and some Reign. I hate when I forget to exercise until mad late. I hope I don't have trouble sleeping tonight since I barely slept last night. Exercising late does that to me.

It was a bowl of chili. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

That was some bangin lookin chili. Now I'm hungry, but, already ate. I believe some ice cream is in order. Good thing I have nine 1.5 quart containers in the freezer, lols.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got done exercising, watching some Frasier (only three eps left, oh noes!!) and some Reign. I hate when I forget to exercise until mad late. I hope I don't have trouble sleeping tonight since I barely slept last night. Exercising late does that to me.

That was some bangin lookin chili. Now I'm hungry, but, already ate. I believe some ice cream is in order. Good thing I have nine 1.5 quart containers in the freezer, lols.

Err on the side of gluttony.

Sent from my SGSIII

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463