[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Bears

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I walk an hour five days a week, three times a week I trail run (in the Fall, regular road running) and three times a week I rock climb, so, I too am very active. I eat four times per day, with occasionally a random small snack. And it's five times a day if you count dessert at night, lol. But, yea, I have no problem going 3+ hours without eating and we seem to have very similar habits. Must be genetic.

I can go a couple of hours without eating with any other meal but breakfast. It sets the tone for how my body feels throughout the day which I welcome. I use to be so unhealthy before. My energy level now is night and day.

I am jealous. I always wanted to try rock climbing. What is a good way to start? Any tips?

No breakfast here but pumped for cigs and coffee.

Man, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss smoking. Use to love having a coke and smoke :D Especially after meals too.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Possibly...lol:D

What's it called when you put your post after your AC app/Tapa sig? Zero 2.0?

I can go a couple of hours without eating with any other meal but breakfast. It sets the tone for how my body feels throughout the day which I welcome. I use to be so unhealthy before. My energy level now is night and day.

I am jealous. I always wanted to try rock climbing. What is a good way to start? Any tips?

Gotcha. I know several people that get cranky/irritable when they don't eat, but, not eating has never altered my emotions or how I feel. I'm glad for that, lol. Well, that's great to hear, being healthy is key.

Look for rock gyms in your area (not a gym with a wall, a dedicated rock gym). They have heavy padded floors, and, walls that they attach grips to and they make routes on them that you have to climb using only certain grips. They can remove the grips and move them and rearrange them on the wall, it's pretty neat. And, if you go, people that climb there that recognize you as being new will most likely offer you guidance.

I used to lift weights. Now I hate it, lol. Only time I lift weights is if I'm injured and can't climb. I was out three months for a dislocated ankle in March, lol. But, no matter the injury, I'll never stop climbing until I can't physically do it anymore. It's SO much fun. You use your mind, your body, and lotsa balance.
It makes you feel really in sync with your body.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What's it called when you put your post after your AC app/Tapa sig? Zero 2.0?

Gotcha. I know several people that get cranky/irritable when they don't eat, but, not eating has never altered my emotions or how I feel. I'm glad for that, lol. Well, that's great to hear, being healthy is key.

Look for rock gyms in your area (not a gym with a wall, a dedicated rock gym). They have heavy padded floors, and, walls that they attach grips to and they make routes on them that you have to climb using only certain grips. They can remove the grips and move them and rearrange them on the wall, it's pretty neat. And, if you go, people that climb there that recognize you as being new will most likely offer you guidance.

I used to lift weights. Now I hate it, lol. Only time I lift weights is if I'm injured and can't climb. I was out three months for a dislocated ankle in March, lol. But, no matter the injury, I'll never stop climbing until I can't physically do it anymore. It's SO much fun. You use your mind, your body, and lotsa balance.
It makes you feel really in sync with your body.

Should be Devinated