[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a screenie on my compy of like, 45 or 46mbps... but that was right after LTE hit my town, and before the market got saturated. I average around 20mbps typically now.

I usually see about 5-10 Mbps during the day, with higher speeds on the weekends and late at night.

Sent from my SGSIII

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter peeps.

Dev, that's a pretty sweet looking gym. I used to do climbing once in a while but found I didn't do it often enough and would always wind up with sore wrists for 3 days after (only 1 day of sore muscles :p). I enjoyed it, I guess not enough to do it regularly. Was a nice challange once in a while though. I haven't done it in years

Yea. You kind of have to do it regularly to be successful. I'm at least three times a week.

It would be hilarious if Chatterers were in every spot on that list. That would be a Chatter milestone! Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

That'd be awesome!!

The whole state , lol pretty much.
Yeah until you mentioned that type of gym I never heard of a rock gym like your pictures show.

Dang. That stinks.

Stuffed shrooms. Pre cooked. Zesty sausage, fresh pumpernickle bread crumbs, onion, garlic, cream cheese and parmesean.

uploadfromtaptalk1353175522553.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1353175548449.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1353175564897.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Tapa is acting wonky recently. Sometimes the chatter thread don't even show up and I have to close tapa and refresh several times to get it to show.
Then now this...frustrating :-/
atevumez.jpg

Look at the page number and it has zeros op. Sad.
Posted from my Toro :)p)

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
When we go home to Indianapolis this week I'll finally be able to see lte on my phone. No lte here yet :mad:

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Almost ordered a Droid DNA, but didn't pull the trigger.

Good thing. Wait for some reviews. There is hot debate in the dna forum on batt life. That thing has a 2020mah non removable battery. My 2100 barely gets 8hrs, more like 6 or 7 with regular usage. Remember thunderbolt? HTC don't do battery life well.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Supposed to be studying.. but I might just fastboot factory 4.2 to my grouper because I want to play with 4.2 already, lol. Only pain is backing up all my tibu backups to the computer and restoring them afterwards... #firstworldproblems :p

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Good thing. Wait for some reviews. There is hot debate in the dna forum on batt life. That thing has a 2020mah non removable battery. My 2100 barely gets 8hrs, more like 6 or 7 with regular usage. Remember thunderbolt? HTC don't do battery life well.

That's what I figured. Every time a new device launches the forums explode with threads about crappy battery life. It takes a little while before you can tell what the actual situation is.

Sent from my SGSIII

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Supposed to be studying.. but I might just fastboot factory 4.2 to my grouper because I want to play with 4.2 already, lol. Only pain is backing up all my tibu backups to the computer and restoring them afterwards... #firstworldproblems :p

How will you keep the wifey comfortably supplied with meat if you flunk out?

Sent from my SGSIII

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463