Visit site
Holy crap chatter is killing it happy now NJAP lol... :p:D
e7amehe2.jpg
2ugeqe3u.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Chatter I propose a challenge... we need to hit 20k by midday tomorrow so tomorrow we can have the hangout:D:thumbup: do you accept this challenge?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
evening Chatter! Yours truely will be around till the wee hours. Maybe not actively staring at this very page, but relatively close by! Home made wraps being consumed, coffee pot is on, wife and step daughter watching a movie... life is good :)

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1353202147227.jpg

The udon noodle fairy smiles upon the chatter thread with his sidekick: tempura fried veggies and shrimp! Oh my!

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
evening Chatter! Yours truely will be around till the wee hours. Maybe not actively staring at this very page, but relatively close by! Home made wraps being consumed, coffee pot is on, wife and step daughter watching a movie... life is good :)

Tonight is Chatter night for me. Working tomorrow then flying to Atlanta for a business trip. Won't really have much time for Chatter again until sometime after Thanksgiving.

Let's get to 20k!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Chatter I propose a challenge... we need to hit 20k by midday tomorrow so tomorrow we can have the hangout:D:thumbup: do you accept this challenge?

I am not a fan of this... only because I have a ton of studying and work to do before monday along with a test first thing in the morning, and I wouldn't want to do a hangout unless I can enjoy it with the appropriate amount of booze.

Also I added my fb info to my side profile thing because why not. Feel free to add me and enjoy my st patty's day profile pic. Although I don't usually accept if I don't know people unless your picture is an attractive female.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463