[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 47088

The udon noodle fairy smiles upon the chatter thread with his sidekick: tempura fried veggies and shrimp! Oh my!

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

I love udon....I make this almost from scratch. Udon noodle kit from KS, then add veggies and some toppings. So good. Looks nothing like that delicious bowl, but is delicious none the less. I just need to learn to make the noodles basically.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I am not a fan of this... only because I have a ton of studying and work to do before monday along with a test first thing in the morning, and I wouldn't want to do a hangout unless I can enjoy it with the appropriate amount of booze.

Also I added my fb info to my side profile thing because why not. Feel free to add me and enjoy my st patty's day profile pic. Although I don't usually accept if I don't know people unless your picture is an attractive female.

Understood I guess we will do it when we all have enough time and not when we hit 20k:) so..let's get this organized how do we plan to do this hangout? Also does next weekend sound good for everyone?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Understood I guess we will do it when we all have enough time and not when we hit 20k:) so..let's get this organized how do we plan to do this hangout? Also does next weekend sound good for everyone?

Planning doesn't really fit any of our lifestyles :)

But I could maybe see next weekend.. with the holiday this week I can't imagine I'll find myself too swamped with work then, but who knows lol.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lolz. Trying a gluten free beer. Its decent for being gluten free. Thought chatter would get a kick out of it. My shrooms were a hit.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
this is a terrible weekend for me also. lots of school things to do.

just ate some of the chili - it was pretty dope. watching some tv now but really should be reading. out of beers but about to tap into the whiskey. here i come

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone on 4.2?

Yup, I am. But to be clear I've got a GSM Gnex. I really like it. I was running AOKP 4.1, flashed 4.2. Went back to AOKP for all of half an hour before deciding I actually prefer stock 4.2 over a custom ROM. And for me.... that says a lot. Normally I prefer custom ROMs over stock, but 4.2 is that sweet.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

i would love to hang out, but with a 40 hour week internship followed by 24 hour work weekends...I am lucky to sneek in here with a couple beers and post a bit. Hit me up in about 4 weeks.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Frackin AC app. Here it is.

uploadfromtaptalk1353203244891.jpg

And other pics. Cooked shrooms and other food.

uploadfromtaptalk1353203283751.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1353203300501.jpg

Chocolate covered BACON in the center.

uploadfromtaptalk1353203324956.jpg

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
There was also a mango ginger beer. Boxcar. If I can find one I'll post. Think they are scarce at this point.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I love udon....I make this almost from scratch. Udon noodle kit from KS, then add veggies and some toppings. So good. Looks nothing like that delicious bowl, but is delicious none the less. I just need to learn to make the noodles basically.

Yeah, these were buckwheat udon, so it had an interesting flavor to them, but it wasn't bad at all. I don't know that I'd rush to make it again, but who knows.

Pot sticker accompaniment?
uploadfromtaptalk1353203493268.jpg

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, these were buckwheat udon, so it had an interesting flavor to them, but it wasn't bad at all. I don't know that I'd rush to make it again, but who knows.

Pot sticker accompaniment?
View attachment 47094

I take a pot sticker, slide it through said sause, dip its sharp coner into the broth.....damn this broken smellovision mnemonic system!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski