[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
What's on the booze/refreshments menu tonight?

Sent from my SGSIII

Nada here..... stil trying to get that reading done in between all these distractions :(

And not going to be able to try another flash, can't push those gapps over. Just going to call it quits on it for now and maybe try again another day when I have the patience to troubleshoot.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I was just a part of a wonderous event at Walmart with cole2kb. I took a picture and I'll let him post the picture/story when he wants to. 100% worth the wait.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The white cat I got actually like getting in the water more so when she was a kitten then now though.

sent from my Nexus

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
No idea what you're talking about, just needed a quiet study night here ;)

Which I'm done with.. maybe I'll try and catch up on some dexter or homeland or walking dead now.. I'm like 2 weeks behind at least in all of them :/

Watching the latest episode of The Walking Dead now. It's good.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
It really wasn't that exciting. They have this stupid crane machine with chinese knockoff apple products. NGE and myself have fed many a dollar into it only to watch it drop the item right before we win but tonight I won a super fake iPod Shuffle and jumped up and down like a f'ing schoolgirl for a bit and was way too excited about finally winning something. Going to give it to his girl's kid for his birthday that's coming up next week.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353214936285.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353214936285.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 24