[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
OMG I give up. I can't catch up on that much chatter. I have stuff to do today. Lolol. You guys were busy yesterday.

I won't be able to participate much in the next couple of days so I needed to get my Chatter on. This is your chance to reclaim the number one slot. :p

Sent from my SGSIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
gazuqe7y.jpg
Starting off slow today. Busy sports schedule. Pacers start now. Then the F1race is at 2. Then the Colts are on at 430. :D:D:thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer:

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Light lunch leftover rib and Mac & cheese
Go Panthers, gotta do some stuff but I will be back to snag the 20,000 spot lol :p

sent from my Nexus

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353257975398.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353257975398.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 25

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I won't be able to participate much in the next couple of days so I needed to get my Chatter on. This is your chance to reclaim the number one slot. :p

Sent from my SGSIII

Well make sure you either stay current with chatter, or plan to start fresh. It probably would have taken me at least an hour to catch up.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Well make sure you either stay current with chatter, or plan to start fresh. It probably would have taken me at least an hour to catch up.

I hate to say it but if there's more than 8 pages i skip ahead. Otherwise I'd never catch up. Sorry chatterinos.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I think I had maybe 5 or 6 (max posts per page). I tried catching up here and there last night at the party, but, wasn't happening. After I finally got through 1.5 pages this morning, I just couldn't do it anymore, lol. I've decided not to go to parties anymore, lol. It's interfering with my chatter life.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
A light brunch: just a bagel and scrambled eggs with some old bay seasoning. Not pictured, some cheddar Guinness soup.
uploadfromtaptalk1353259054775.jpg

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Old Bay and eggs? Is that as good as i think it is?

Its quite powerful in eggs, so as long as you go fairly light handed with it, you can't beat it. If I get feeling squirelly, I'll throw some habanero cheese shreds in for a little extra oomph.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Sup folks. Imma gonna sacrifice the normal full day of football and hop on the machine in avatar an go for a long ride. Prolly post some pics if I see something cool.

Posted from my Toro :)p)

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Well the 4.2 factory image is at 231 of 272 mb and its stalling out curse you hughesnet:mad:...well almost made it an entire week without cursing hughesnet but nope..it left me no choice lol....oh well...

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. Family trip to Cabella's. Should be fun. Last time I was there it was me and my sis and after two hours we had to leave because of somewhere I had to be. Needless to say we realized it takes more than two hours to fully take in Cabella's. The guy at the store told us we'd have to go to TX to go to a bigger Cabella's. Might be the second biggest in the country. Will post pics.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Lol dammit my new build is failing to boot just like the last one :mad:

On a good note though, did some digging and figured out how to get the AOSP browser working fully (with bookmark sync, etc) if you're stock or on a ROM that comes with Chrome only or whatever... if anyone is curious just grab the browser apk and instructions here: AOSP Browser 4.2 - xda-developers
and then grab this apk to enable bookmark sync and instructions for doing that here: xda-developers - View Single Post - How to install AOSP Browser on the N7 [w/o flashing]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm