[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That is your call, but I asked you some time ago, diet and excersise regimine. I am no slough, but want to develope guns. F spell check.

Yeah, you did. And I forgot. I typed the lifting routine out for DM, I'll have to copy it to you. Diet was a bit more tricky, so I'll throw that together at a later date. Simple diet explanation, many meals a day (7-8) at about 300-500 calories each. Evenly spaced apart throughout the waking hours. 40/40/20 breakdown carbs/protein/fat by calories (carbs and protein are 4 cals per gram and fat is 9).

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol, sadly it isn't something you can choose unless you just enjoy having a deep seeded distaste for your entire life, or I'd probably pay you just to breathe on me or something. :p

Yea, thought about putting the word chosen in quotes, but was too lazy. I always find it odd when people try to tell me its a choice, as if anyone would choose a life of ridicule and prejudice.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol, sadly it isn't something you can choose unless you just enjoy having a deep seeded distaste for your entire life, or I'd probably pay you just to breathe on me or something. :p

I dont question genetics. I find females so pleasing to the eye. My fiance is drop dead beautiful. Nothing wrong with going with your instinct. Love you cole! As a bro chomie:)

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I dont question genetics. I find females so pleasing to the eye. My fiance is drop dead beautiful. Nothing wrong with going with your instinct. Love you cole! As a bro chomie:)

I remember in middle school every time I would bump this girl in the hallway,classroom etc electricity through my whole body that's when for me their was no doubt (sorry if that was weird),but hey nothing wrong with instincts and look at chatter having a civil debate about this:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835