[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Heh.. After you do a multi quote you have to go back and uncheck the ones you quoted, or it will keep quoting them. I noticed the bug a week or 2 ago, someone ought to tell Cory :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sweet, all those posts that came up in reply are gone. I just did a multi-quote though. Will have to test if that made them disappear.

That's just disgusting. You should do commercials... for their competitors. Lol.

I change my avatar probably every month or two. The only reason I was busting on you was because it went from your old one, to your bike, to the shaka, to Obama giving the shaka, all in a couple of days, lol.

It used to be five, before the major site overhaul. Now it's six.

There it is. Not sure why all my previous multi quotes cleared up just now though.

Why don't you tell him, you discovered it. I'd do it but you deserve the credit, lol.

Multi Quote Test

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Heh.. After you do a multi quote you have to go back and uncheck the ones you quoted, or it will keep quoting them. I noticed the bug a week or 2 ago, someone ought to tell Cory :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Okay. Weird.

Sweet, all those posts that came up in reply are gone. I just did a multi-quote though. Will have to test if that made them disappear.

That's just disgusting. You should do commercials... for their competitors. Lol.

I change my avatar probably every month or two. The only reason I was busting on you was because it went from your old one, to your bike, to the shaka, to Obama giving the shaka, all in a couple of days, lol.

It used to be five, before the major site overhaul. Now it's six.

There it is. Not sure why all my previous multi quotes cleared up just now though.

Why don't you tell him, you discovered it. I'd do it but you deserve the credit, lol.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Unlock the bootloader and root yet?

I am on a strict schedule.. right now it's charging only and I'm forcing myself to spend at least 3 hours on homework and junk. First thing I do when I'm ready to play will be boot it straight into the bootloader and unlock before even turning it on, lol. Then I need to figure out the tmobile setup and all that jazz.. and I'll root her once I'm confident that's working :)

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
So I got some semi-exciting news from the Alltel rep I talked to today :) after basically talking my girlfriend into getting an S2 (and hopefully cole2kb into a RAZR maxx) I was asking her about their phone release schedules and why they seemed to lag so far behind, especially since cspire has S3's on their network. She essentially admitted that they run 9-10 months behind the big boys as far as phones are concerned.
This makes me very very happy because it gives me hope the Note or S3 will arrive around the time my upgrade is scheduled (June 2013).

Still about 60/40 about the note, but I seem to have turned into quote the size whore when it comes to screen size.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

Last edited:

rdogger

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I am on a strict schedule.. right now it's charging only and I'm forcing myself to spend at least 3 hours on homework and junk. First thing I do when I'm ready to play will be boot it straight into the bootloader and unlock before even turning it on, lol. Then I need to figure out the tmobile setup and all that jazz.. and I'll root her once I'm confident that's working :)

Rooted mine no problem, did not install a recovery yet however. Waiting for a stable TWRP to come out.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
So I got some semi-exciting news from the Alltel rep I talked to today :) after basically talji g my girlfriend into getting an S2 (and hopefully cole2kb into a RAZR maxx) I was asking her about their phone release schedules and why they seemed to lag so far behind, especially since cspire has S3's on their network. She essentially admitted that they run 9-10 months behind the big boys as far as phones are concerned.
This makes me very very happy because it gives me hope the Nots or S3 will arrive around the time my upgrade is scheduled (June 2013).

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

Yeah,looks like Chris is upgrading to the RAZR MAXX come Friday at like 8 AM, lol. Pretty pumped.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Okay. Weird.
Cory, can you look into the posting an image glitch. When you click the 'insert image' button up there in the toolbar, it comes up as a link or nothing at all. (I just tried and nothing)
When you go advanced, and post a pic as an attachment, they come out with an annoying background :

Attachments

• IMG_20121119_101436.jpg
    IMG_20121119_101436.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 28

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Sup. Its freaking pouring here. ):

Waiting anxiously fer some food pics. (preferably with bacon) :D

Pouring rain and 20-30mph wind all day today here. Loving it.

Had a McRib. It was just as meat-bubble-nasty as I remember, but it was only a buck, so I'll take it.

Looks like I've found my lunch..

Catching up on chatter for today, I got to this post and realized I had five posts multi-quoted already... decided to go back and un-quote them.

I want to punch this guy.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus/225074-battery-issues.html#post2344094

I really love my gn. I would argue and make a stink with the guy in the thread but nah, I'll do a small rant in here. Yeah the batt sux hard, but I live with it cos the phone is superior. Well maybe 2d with the N4 might not agree. Its just the guy above is such an ahem ahole. :) (/rant)

I'll take you up on that offer.

So I was quite excited about the 20k thing yesterday, cole2kb snapped this pic.
View attachment 47434

Classy. ;)

Its not as good as what I am...
:D

I'm jealous... but at the same time not jealous. I keep going back and forth. :-\

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Eating light be4 trip
Chicken pot pie
6ebuvusy.jpg

sent from my Nexus

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Attachments

• IMG_20121115_211136.jpg
    IMG_20121115_211136.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 16

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got a call from a developer friend of mine here in Seattle.. the reception was poor and the wind was loud, but I was able to make out the following:

1. He just got back to his house.
2. He wants me to call him and stop by later.
3. He just picked up something involving "touchscreen glass," "transparent," "projection," and "badass."​

Edit:

Bravo man. Very eloquent reply. I woulda just ended up calling him a jerk. lol I wish there was an unlike button.

I enjoy writing back to posts like that. ;) I await his response.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Is that homemade? or one of these? And where you going?

Similar to the same kind of pot pie you posted .I have eatten that kind too :)
I am going to Lake City,Michigan my home away from home.14 hour road trip about one way .From Charlotte,N.C. to Lake City, MI.
aru9eqy9.jpg

sent from my Nexus

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Just got a call from a developer friend of mine here in Seattle.. the reception was poor and the wind was loud, but I was able to make out the following:

1. He just got back to his house.
2. He wants me to call him and stop by later.
3. He just picked up something involving "touchscreen glass," "transparent," "projection," and "badass."​

Edit:
I enjoy writing back to posts like that. ;) I await his response.

:D I expect you to tell us everything:p jk... although wouldn't mind hearing everything you can tell us:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy