[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Off to work again. This night shift stuff blows until your body gets used to it. Have a good rest of the night chatterers

sent from my rotary phone

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

I was top poster on Friday, and, bumped from the list completely over the weekend. I predicted this afternoon I'd be on the list tomorrow morning, and, number two by Wednesday. I was number four when I posted the first, and, that post put me at number three. I guess I underestimated myself, lol.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
man long day, finally turned in my note draft (35 pages) about 4 days late, had to do an absurd assignment for another class that took like 6 hours, and then prep for some bs mock oral argument over a motion. plus now i have to wake up at six and suit up for this nonsense.

at least my shoes are fly. wingtips. yeeeeeeuh.

and i got an interview with a judge for a spring externship on wednesday. if i can lock that down, things will be looking up.

oh and finals in like 3 weeks. its crunch time.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Ahh man I spent the last 3 hrs restoring my phone. I installed 4.2 didn't like it and I tried to nandroid back. Lost nandroids with 4.2 (cwm, yea yea I know about twrp) decided to go back to factory and somehow lost the sd card. Still not finished completely setting up. Fun times! NOT

Im pretty versed in doing this stuff but it sux big time....bottom line...install 4.2 when you are totally ready...its fine except I couldn't do without the theme engine (hate the ics blue) and various other tweaks that I have running good on 4.1.2. Just beware is all if you on the gn and want to do 4.2.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Sorry Lum, I am just so preoccupied getting my phone back to normal. Its tough especially when you lose the sd card. I can't just put er down and leave it not setup.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry Lum, I am just so preoccupied getting my phone back to normal. Its tough especially when you lose the sd card. I can't just put er down and leave it not setup.

Yeah I get that, I wouldn't be able to leave it either. My plan for getting to sleep early tonight didn't exactly work out...