[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Why wouldn't it go over well?

I don't know lol...just read the article and their were 2 comments one which said "I don't think this will end well"..didn't make sense to me but I thought, that I would get your guys opinions to see if this was even a concern of it not going well, I didn't see a reason why it wouldn't just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking or missing something that could lead to this, which it doesn't appear I have:D...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

That's not a kind, lol. I meant what flavor. Chocolate chip?

I don't know lol...just read the article and their were 2 comments one which said "I don't think this will end well"..didn't make sense to me but I thought, that I would get your guys opinions to see if this was even a concern of it not going well, I didn't see a reason why it wouldn't just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking or missing something that could lead to this, which it doesn't appear I have:D...

Yea, Piizzadude. Not sure why he said that. Seems to me like it'll be a chance for some people to get a little limelight for the hard work they do here. Nothing wrong with that.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Yea, Piizzadude. Not sure why he said that. Seems to me like it'll be a chance for some people to get a little limelight for the hard work they do here. Nothing wrong with that.

Lol...wow my mind went kind(chocolate chip) no he means brand...lol:eek:

Agreed...those who have worked hard to contribute to the community... deserve recognition:)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

That or the forums end up like Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome. Maybe even Waterworld.

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Maybe funky will be named king of all chatter. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

No that won't be determined,by the sheer number of posts:)
You have him beat in thanks and likes,:) I figure the fine residents of chatter will see their fair share of awards:DI'm too new and don't feel I have done enough yet...to earn an award maybe next year:),so it will probably come down to one of you guys:):thumbup:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Maybe funky will be named king of all chatter. :)

I dunno what he does, but, it sure ain't Chatter. This is Chatter.

caf679bc-e109-4bab-92cb-4f44869ad30d.jpeg

No that won't be determined,by the sheer number of posts:)
You have him beat in thanks and likes,:) I figure the fine residents of chatter will see their fair share of awards:DI'm too new and don't feel I have done enough yet...to earn an award maybe next year:),so it will probably come down to one of you guys:):thumbup:

Yea, so much talent and dedication in here.

Well, I think you have to have more than 5 non-Chatter posts to get an award. :p

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
And stop posting fake iPhone threads. :D

Sent from my SGSIII

That wasn't me :p that was this kid...damion no this isn't a picture of me claiming to be someone else...in case anyone was thinking of being funny lol....:D
Haha:Ddoes no one remember this:)
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353532998472.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353532998472.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 24

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
But fake iPhone threads makes my heart all warm and tingly and other girly nonsense.

About to head into work. I am hoping we do next to no business being a pizza/family entertainment joint the day before Thanksgiving.

Target, on the other hand, was packed, but they had a really decent selection if clearance games.

Also, just to satisfy my curiosity, my girlfriend listed her iPhone 4 at&t version on craigslist. What would a reasonable asking price be on the phone/cables/charger and cheap angry birds case be? I told her to list it at $250, which I figure is reasonable for around here.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500