[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to have my own family, as messed up as that may sound, a man and a couple of kids, that would be great, but this nonsense that I deal with every Thanksgiving / Christmas can go eat a bag of dicks.

That doesn't sound messed up Chris. Having niece(s)/nephew(s) is good practice though. I don't want kids of my own right now, but, I enjoy spending time with my niece. It's nice to have a temporary kid, and, if she gets annoying, I can unload her on my sister, lol.

Also:

Louis CK - Suck a Bag of Dicks - YouTube

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Tis my favorite holiday.. never get enough turkey day food. Heading out to long island for the big family dinner this afternoon.. hey Zero maybe we can has a nightcap later? :)

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I hate holidays in general because they turn into nothing but a giant clusterfxck of family drama and stress. I'd love to have my own family, as messed up as that may sound, a man and a couple of kids, that would be great, but this nonsense that I deal with every Thanksgiving / Christmas can go eat a bag of dicks.

That doesn't sound messed up Chris. Having niece(s)/nephew(s) is good practice though. I don't want kids of my own right now, but, I enjoy spending time with my niece. It's nice to have a temporary kid, and, if she gets annoying, I can unload her on my sister, lol.

Everything changes for the better (for the most part) once you have your own kids. You are forced to put aside your own gripes and try to make the day special for the kids. And eventually the good stuff about the holidays creeps back in and its easier to enjoy the simple things again, like being a kid all over again. Peace.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Aww, I was getting so close. :'(

Untitled.png

Also, I only have the ability to insert images VIA URL right now from Quick Reply, anyone else experiencing that? I have to go to advanced, than manage attachments at the bottom. Kinda annoying.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Everything changes for the better (for the most part) once you have your own kids. You are forced to put aside your own gripes and try to make the day special for the kids. And eventually the good stuff about the holidays creeps back in and its easier to enjoy the simple things again, like being a kid all over again. Peace.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Yea, I'll bet. It is fun to watch kids experience Christmas. It's so magical for them. While I don't super like Christmas, if I had kids, I would definitely make it the most amazing holiday possible for them. I was given that gift as a child, so, I'd want to pay it forward.

My niece is seven now though, not sure if she still believes, I guess I'll find out this year. If she still does, we wont have many more years of that left.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
So the Turkey is done. I was crapping myself worrying if it would turn out OK.

From the looks of it, I'm golden.
uploadfromtaptalk1353609230573.jpg

Will report back once I've actually tasted this.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I'll bet. It is fun to watch kids experience Christmas. It's so magical for them. While I don't super like Christmas, if I had kids, I would definitely make it the most amazing holiday possible for them. I was given that gift as a child, so, I'd want to pay it forward.

My niece is seven now though, not sure if she still believes, I guess I'll find out this year. If she still does, we wont have many more years of that left.

He is real. I remember seeing him/his sleigh very very vividly.

That or someone drove by my house at 4 am in a lit up garbage truck when I was 4 years old.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Happy Turkey Day chatter...

Hope all is having a good day with family and friends.

Were all going to take a well deserved break except for 2def, he's expected to be here all day and night keeping the forums running :p

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Happy thanks playas.
Busy here but I just made the mashed tatoes, drinking beers, watching ball.
IMG_20121122_142625.jpg

IMG_20121122_142853.jpg

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I'm here in the land of 1x service:eek: I will upload pictures when I have 3g service again:) seems everyone is having a good turkey day....:)

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki