[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Curse you hughesnet just when I started to feel like I had a normal isp you had to go and screw it up..while it wasn't a complete. fail. maybe at midnight if I am still up ill try again:) oh well....also this should be their company slogan:)

Got some media you would like to watch hd no we don't do hd here ya go enjoy 20 mins of 240p

Lol..that was fun any way...:)

Today was a weird day never get that much video time in:)

End of rant please proceed hope some one found some part of this enjoyable...:D

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
A hearty Happy Thanksgiving to all my Chatterites!
I don't have a name for it, but a mug full of Dr. Pepper, Jameson and a splash of lime really hits the spot after a bit of gluttony. The smoked Provolone doesn't hurt, either.

Enjoy your weekends!

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353642828124.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353642828124.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 22

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, after cooking a turkey for the first time, hosting my family for the first time, and driving just over 265 miles today, I THINK I'm finally done. If all goes according to plan, I will be in my boxers with a miller chill and on my Xbox within the next 10 minutes or so.

Only downside of the day is that I can't seem to find a loophole in Alltel's contract that will let me negate the early upgrade fee before June :( oh well, I'm still more than happy with this phone now, and maybe they'll have the S3 come June lol

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I am, for the most part, but she will make a huge deal out of it and it just isn't worth it until I am in a serious enough relationship to where I want him to meet my family.

Nothing really happened, somebody who knows already mentioned it and she heard, I saw the look on her face, and walked away, that was the end of it...for now. Not looking forward to it coming up again, which it is sure to, in the passive aggressive way that she loves to do.

Lame. I'm sorry to hear that. At least the it's over and you can spend the night chattering it up with your drama free Chatter bros.

Open another beer, grab a bag of chips, and contemplate eating some more while relaxing with Chatter.

Last edited:

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
mazune2e.jpg

This may not be the best worst screenshot i could of taken lol but oh well here goes....
I listened to the podcast on ac from the first day of Google I/o and watched most of day one keynote... I gotta say it seems to me at least that well Google had fairly high hopes.. and ac was well optimistic. this tablet surpassed everyone's initial expectations it is geared to sell more then five million this year.. Google ups orders for Nexus 7 in face of increasing demand | Electronista their may be an ac link just couldn't find it quick... this is an amazing tablet as we all know:D.. did you guys expect the nexus 7 to do as well as it has?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/23/mazune2e.jpg
This may not be the best worst screenshot i could of taken lol but oh well here goes....
I listened to the podcast on ac from the first day of Google I/o and watched most of day one keynote... I gotta say it seems to me at least that well Google had fairly high hopes.. and ac was well optimistic. this tablet surpassed everyone's initial expectations it is geared to sell more then five million this year.. Google ups orders for Nexus 7 in face of increasing demand | Electronista their may be an ac link just couldn't find it quick... this is an amazing tablet as we all know:D.. did you guys expect the nexus 7 to do as well as it has?

I'm glad to see it doing well, it was a silly impulse buy for me tho lol. It's cool sometimes but I wouldn't miss it if I didn't have it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad to see it doing well, it was a silly impulse buy for me tho lol. It's cool sometimes but I wouldn't miss it if I didn't have it.

I guess it depends on the person for me i find myself constantly streaming video(when hughesnet allows :( ) playing game's,doing stuff for school.... It's worth noting that this is my first high end android device so that may, have me viewing it differently..but hey i understand:)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Look like everyone has/is having a great day for the most part:) Finally got the flashing done, headed to the couch to finish setting up things. Peace out.

btw....afternoon naps rule

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

I like my Nexus 7, but mostly use it to read ebooks. I'm using my Chromebook right now and I may end up using it much more than my Nexus 7. We'll see where things stand in a few weeks.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I guess it depends on the person for me i find myself constantly streaming video(when hughesnet allows :( ) playing game's,doing stuff for school.... It's worth noting that this is my first high end android device so that may, have me viewing it differently..but hey i understand:)

Haha I'm not knocking it, it's a toy for me, but if you get good use out of it then more power to you :)

I'd say the 3G one I could see being a lot more useful. Wifi only makes it much less useful, cuz if im home I mostly rather use my laptop anyway.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Haha I'm not knocking it, it's a toy for me, but if you get good use out of it then more power to you :)

I'd say the 3G one I could see being a lot more useful. Wifi only makes it much less useful, cuz if im home I mostly rather use my laptop anyway.

Agreed I find myself wanting to pick it up often times, when I'm running around have to constantly be searching for WiFi networks..and if their isn't a WiFi network available, oh well..:( a drawback for sure but something I work around with out to much of a hassle:)

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Haha I'm not knocking it, it's a toy for me, but if you get good use out of it then more power to you

I really have no use for my GTAB7. It's just something to mess with. If it wasn't free, I wouldn't have it, lol.

I like my Nexus 7, but mostly use it to read ebooks. I'm using my Chromebook right now and I may end up using it much more than my Nexus 7. We'll see where the stand in a few weeks.

I Haven't found ebooks to be cheap enough to be worth buying, but, I could definitely use it for that.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Agreed I find myself wanting to pick it up often times, when I'm running around have to constantly be searching for WiFi networks..and if their isn't a WiFi network available, oh well..:( a drawback for sure but something I work around with out to much of a hassle:)

Can you not BT pair it with your phone and use the internet? I do that with my Prime sometimes.