[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I was out rock climbing for about three hours, then had dinner, walked over to my computer, I left my plasma on, doh. I NEVER do that. I was so pissed. Minor burn in that I'd never ever see except for with a white background. But, I have a feeling it will go away. I've left it on that long before. But, its still annoying.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Happy weekend Chatter! Just had some pizza, now browsing the interweaving and sipping coffee. Been awake 24 of the last 27 hours.

Sent from my rotary phone

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
So how difficult is it to get Walmart to price match black Friday ads? Target had 1600 point cards for $10 each, but are sold out. Shouldn't they just ho or the print ad at the register?

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else use Viggle? I got an email from DirecTV about it and do far it's pretty nice. Points for watching tv that you can redeem.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
It's time for a cat video.

The kitty washing machine - YouTube

Sent from my SGSIII

I like how defeated the cat gets at the end. Just kind of gives up trying to get out.

This "burger" looks way over the top and kinda gross to me but I watched this commercial 5 times before I realized there was food in it. :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsqUshEERvE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wow.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
A little Peppa Pig to end the day.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353720558984.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353720558984.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 25

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I was going to post a picture of the piece of pizza I'm eating but Tapatalk is force closing every time I attach the picture. God, do I hate this app. So much.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Wifey's daughter (previous relationship) got an Android tablet for an early Christmas present. All I know so far isi that it says "Viewsonic" on the back and is running 2.2. Hoping to get my mitts on it for a few moments to find out exactly what it is and what it's capable of. Damn it's heavy though... feels almost as heavy as wifey's 15" Compaq laptop! I'll let you know what I find out. Probably not worth rooting for what she'll use it for, and hardware wise I'm sure my Gnex beats it hands down in all aspects except sheer screen size.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Wifey's daughter (previous relationship) got an Android tablet for an early Christmas present. All I know so far isi that it says "Viewsonic" on the back and is running 2.2. Hoping to get my mitts on it for a few moments to find out exactly what it is and what it's capable of. Damn it's heavy though... feels almost as heavy as wifey's 15" Compaq laptop! I'll let you know what I find out. Probably not worth rooting for what she'll use it for, and hardware wise I'm sure my Gnex beats it hands down in all aspects except sheer screen size.

The urge to root is strong.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, remember I'm still rather a noob. ADB is very much a mystery to me. I just flash via CWM. Combine that with the Galaxy Nexus Toolkit to unlock and root... and it's pretty easy. I don't think any such tools exist for this mystery tab. Bit I'll see what I can find out about it and let ya'll know.

Which reminds me... I really need to read up and learn ADB. might be helpful someday ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech