[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
The urge to root is strong.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Its an urge that flows through us all, binds us together...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Well, remember I'm still rather a noob. ADB is very much a mystery to me. I just flash via CWM. Combine that with the Galaxy Nexus Toolkit to unlock and root... and it's pretty easy. I don't think any such tools exist for this mystery tab. Bit I'll see what I can find out about it and let ya'll know.

Which reminds me... I really need to read up and learn ADB. might be helpful someday ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4yd2W50No&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
And I'm pretty sure the two of us could just talk to each other and guarantee the milestone for one of us. Better odds than during the day. It would also move us up the top posters list.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Using ADB commands is not hard at all. Hardest part is getting your drivers setup properly. Commands themselves are simple.

Fastboot is even easier.

Run ADB commands in recovery, fastboot commands in bootloader.

It's actually much faster than flashing things through recovery.

If you don't know how, you should learn... if, you're a person that likes to tweak your device. At some point, you'll have to learn anyway if you bork something... especially if you can't get to recovery. (you WILL eventually bork something ;) )

$.02

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Using ADB commands is not hard at all. Hardest part is getting your drivers setup properly. Commands themselves are simple.

Fastboot is even easier.

Run ADB commands in recovery, fastboot commands in bootloader.

It's actually much faster than flashing things through recovery.

If you don't know how, you should learn... if, you're a person that likes to tweak your device. At some point, you'll have to learn anyway if you bork something... especially if you can't get to recovery. (you WILL eventually bork something ;) )

$.02

I like every part about this post. Especially the comment promising that you will screw up.

If you flash, you will bork. If you ride, you will fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVmSadrNbGw

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I had some panicked moments when unlocking and rooting my Tbolt for the first time. Thought I had killed it a couple of times, but it all worked out.

Sent from my SGSIII

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Drinking some brews and playing some halo 4 online with my boy. There was hard cider before too.

uploadfromtaptalk1353734094193.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1353734120560.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800