[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Late to respond, but have not made the PB puff muffins yet. Girl has been busy with other tasks. Watching football and enjoying the one day this holiday break I don't need to drive 150+ miles...

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Any niners fans on here? Trying to figure out why Alex Smith didn't get the start. Did he practice at all this week? Timing seems odd to support any conclusion other than playing it safe on Smith coming back from a concussion. Mid-season of a year where you have title expectations is not the time to be starting a qb battle on your team.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Any niners fans on here? Trying to figure out why Alex Smith didn't get the start. Did he practice at all this week? Timing seems odd to support any conclusion other than playing it safe on Smith coming back from a concussion. Mid-season of a year where you have title expectations is not the time to be starting a qb battle on your team.

If i remember right, Smith is fine but Harbaugh went with Kaper whatever his name kis because hes been playing better.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Sending it to Asus tmw hope they send me a new one or a fixed one :cool:..... Well at least there's football on, and I get to eat turkey casserole (stuffing on the top)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353883210674.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353883210674.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 32

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If i remember right, Smith is fine but Harbaugh went with Kaper whatever his name kis because hes been playing better.

Seems crazy to divide the locker room in the middle of a season when you're on a roll. Smith has been performing quite well this season, I don't see how much better Kaepernick can do.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Seems crazy to divide the locker room in the middle of a season when you're on a roll. Smith has been performing quite well this season, I don't see how much better Kaepernick can do.

I dont either. Messing with quarterbacks is not good. Different situation but look how well its worked for the Jets. :what:

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I watching football tonight too. CFL Grey Cup, equivalent of ya'lls Super bowl, but smaller scale because we have fewer teams

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums