[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
An hour and two minutes of video HD :what::thumbup:) on hughesnet..internet still doing okay but I can sense that data cap closing in fast lol..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Yo NJAP.. taking wifey to dangerfield's friday night.. want to grab some eats first, any suggestions for a nice spot to eat, upper east side area? High on romance, low on budget (jk, kind of)? ;)

Thinking sushi but really open for whatever..

Lmao I know it's a stretch...

I don't mind spending though, it is her birthday :) awwwwwwwwwww yuck I know :p

Don't spend that much time on the upper east side anymore. Let me think for a bit. There's a cigar bar up there I like.:)

Sent from my SGSIII

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Haha yeah I'm going to go ahead and veto the cigar bar.. but yea if you know of anything nice that fits the bill I'd appreciate the tip ;)

I figured that wasn't quite the mood you wanted. Guys in suits drinking whisky and smoking cigars. It is literally a smoke-filled room. :p

Sent from my SGSIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I figured that wasn't quite the mood you wanted. Guys in suits drinking whisky and smoking cigars. It is literally a smoke-filled room. :p

Sent from my SGSIII

I know them well.. usually frequent Merchants cigar bar with certain friends when they're in town. Definitely not something for the Mrs., lol..

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Haha yeah I'm going to go ahead and veto the cigar bar.. but yea if you know of anything nice that fits the bill I'd appreciate the tip ;)

Not a sushi place but bocce is fun. The last time I was there Curtis Sliwa and Ron Kuby were a couple of tables over.

Il Vagabondo
1 (212) 832-9221
351 East 62nd Street, Manhattan, NY 10065
http://m.google.com/u/m/BlL07n

Sent from my SGSIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Not a sushi place but bocce is fun. The St time I was there Curtis Sliwa and Ron Kuby were a couple of tables over.

Il Vagabondo
1 (212) 832-9221
351 East 62nd Street, Manhattan, NY 10065
Google Maps

Sent from my SGSIII

Lmao you would recommend me a place called The Vagabond.. although bocce is awesome, we have a professional set from Italy somewhere in the apartment here.. Will put this on the 'strong maybe' list :)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Changing up the plan for my Patagonia trip to try and reduce some of the costs. Arranging the 4x4 pickup for 45 days is $1,900 and gas will be almost $600, so I need to offset that somehow.

The first things I'm crossing off are some of the pieces of photography equipment I really want to take with me. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance