[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I am the worst at gifts. Racking my brain for days and I have no idea whatsoever on what to get this girl for her birthday.. just wanna come up with something small but thoughtful. Ugh being single was so much easier lol.

Maybe I'll try barnes and noble for a book of some sort...?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I am the worst at gifts. Racking my brain for days and I have no idea whatsoever on what to get this girl for her birthday.. just wanna come up with something small but thoughtful. Ugh being single was so much easier lol.

A Google Play gift card will get you blowies for sure. Lol

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Fifty shades of grey:p haha...lol:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

No. Tell us about her. We'll set you right.

Sent from my SGSIII

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Wind up bird chronicle by Haruki Murakami

kills ladies so hard.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Time to start on my culinary math extra credit, hoping I can pass this class finally. Its excruciatingly boring/tedious.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey, those of you not sleeping/in an alcohol induced stupor. I just broke down and ordered a Seideo 3800 battery, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with it and can give me a heads up on what to expect. Keeping my phone plugged in to the truck is getting tiresome. Will it be possible to get more than 2 hours screen on time?

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
No. Tell us about her. We'll set you right.

Sent from my SGSIII

Hmm.. 2nd grade / autism teacher.. not really a girly type, doesn't really wear jewelry or anything or have like a hundred outfits and shoes and all that.. used to play soccer.. speaks a tiny bit of spanish, kind of trying to learn more.. likes beer, lol.. more into old school music, said she used to go to jazz clubs, stuff like that.. likes when I do the cooking but I think she wants to learn to cook more stuff....

Chatter rescue me lol.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Hmm.. 2nd grade / autism teacher.. not really a girly type, doesn't really wear jewelry or anything or have like a hundred outfits and shoes and all that.. used to play soccer.. speaks a tiny bit of spanish, kind of trying to learn more.. likes beer, lol.. more into old school music, said she used to go to jazz clubs, stuff like that.. likes when I do the cooking but I think she wants to learn to cook more stuff....

Chatter rescue me lol.

Cooking for dummies book. Win!
Not saying she's dumb. You said she wants to learn. First book that popped into my head. Maybe betty Crocker instead.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC