[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to be a d!ck here, but why are we wasting time worrying about the Crackberry thread? Who cares if they have more posts? As long as we are having a good time, and not just filling for the sake of filler, IDGAF, but maybe that's just me.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to be a d!ck here, but why are we wasting time worrying about the Crackberry thread? Who cares if they have more posts? As long as we are having a good time, and not just filling for the sake of filler, IDGAF, but maybe that's just me.

I wasn't the one who made the wager on the behalf of AC so just trying to keep everyone informed. If no one else cares, I won't mention it again.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't the one who made the wager on the behalf of AC so just trying to keep everyone informed. If no one else cares, I won't mention it again.

Last I heard they were just random posting with no point or purpose. We will always have the higher quality Chatter :)

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Truth. So Sonic: the Fighters and Fighting Vipers came out on 360 today. Time to use up my black Friday Xbox points card!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
CB thread has gained 900 posts on us since Thanksgiving. We are continuing to lose ground every day.
Yes we are, and it matters. Damn it. But Chris is right, nobody really takes it serious, and we All know that... So let's get back to having fun and keeping score! UNITE THE CLANS! Damn thread Damn it. Don't be so serious cole lol. Have fun, peace out.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good morning Chatterheads :) I got some catching up to do on reading after my last post in here yesterday at about noon.

sent from my SIII

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus Crackflashers/News/Discussion

Planning a 45-day expedition around the southern Patagonian steppe is really tiring. I sit here for hours on end going through the logistics of it all... numbers, locations, quantities, more numbers, more locations, prices, more locations, rules, regulations, supplies, more numbers, safety, power... the list goes on. One thing changes and it cascades to affect the rest. I'm just doing circles with all these plans. Hell, even the travel times in-country (driving, kayaking, climbing, etc.) are timed around the phases of the moon (I am primarily a nighttime photographer, after all).

The f*cking moon. It's ridiculous now that I think about it. :) Sounds like a photographer's version of Twilight. :-\

I have six days until my deadline. Six days until I commit to purchasing all of the equipment (hellllloo $5,000 loan), or cancel the whole thing and send a message for my partner in Chile to receive in 20 days. That is if I don't die of the mental weight and lack of sleep first...

TL;DR ? Photography. Night expedition. Patagonia. Moon. Twilight. Six days. Death.

- - - Updated - - -

Morning, wood.

TWSS.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
lol

comiccelestial2.png