[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
For my fellow RED fans... so aparently this is the first single off the new album (3/5/2013). The clips I've heard indicate a slight shift in how they sound. This one is kinda meh -- probably more of a top 40 type single then a hard rock single... Hope this isn't the official video for it because after the video they did for "Feed the Machine" I'll be really disappointed if it is.

Anyway,Red - Perfect Life - YouTube

If you like their other stuff, let me know what you think of this one. Personally I think it's kinda "fluffy" considering their previous work... but I'll wait till I hear more

THIS is what I needed while I work on this damn trip. I listened to RED a long time ago and had forgotten about it until I saw your post.. chatter has been doing that to me a lot lately. It's great. :D

Years ago, this song was high on my list:

Edit: this one too.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
someone posted a link to this in the podcast chat look its a nexus 7 dock holy crap... to bad its on the asus japan website come on lets see some love for the us..
?Nexus 7 accessory?Nexus 7 ????????????? - ASUS Shop oh man ab is gonna have a riot editing this one lol... my internet has literally died after that podcast lol...

Hopefully after my trip I can get to work on that 3D printing idea for you guys. Beautiful titanium and stainless steel docks for phones and tablets. They'll be expensive, but absolutely unbeatable.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
For my fellow RED fans... so aparently this is the first single off the new album (3/5/2013). The clips I've heard indicate a slight shift in how they sound. This one is kinda meh -- probably more of a top 40 type single then a hard rock single... Hope this isn't the official video for it because after the video they did for "Feed the Machine" I'll be really disappointed if it is.

Anyway,Red - Perfect Life - YouTube

If you like their other stuff, let me know what you think of this one. Personally I think it's kinda "fluffy" considering their previous work... but I'll wait till I hear more

I agree with your opinion. I didn't like that at all. Waaaaaaaay too top 40s.
Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully after my trip I can get to work on that 3D printing idea for you guys. Beautiful titanium and stainless steel docks for phones and tablets. They'll be expensive, but absolutely unbeatable.

Yes indeed...you probably could hit jerry up to sell him one he wants a dock for the n7 bad...:) once their available and you have the time to design and print them.curse you ab:rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol I've still never listened to one of those.. worth it? Could always be something to listen to on the way to school or something I guess if it's interesting..

Oh NJAP, made a reservation for Sushi Seki after all.. the promise of some good sushi and hot saki was too good to resist :D

Hope you and the wifey enjoy it. Tell her your Internet friends wish her a happy birthday. :D

Sent from my SGSIII

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie