[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Now that I am using my n7 more and more whenever I have to use my xperia play ,gingerbread just feels incomplete..I mean it's usable...but it just looks strange..of course the xperia is an older device close to two year's old and even then it had sub-par specs...but hey...it's a free phone of course the gnex is free now(on Verizon) so, I guess that's not a fair statement I like my phone but i'd much rather my phone be the nexus 4 and not this:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Now that I am using my n7 more and more whenever I have to use my xperia play ,gingerbread just feels incomplete..I mean it's usable...but it just looks strange..of course the xperia is an older device close to two year's old and even then it had sub-par specs...but hey...it's a free phone of course the gnex is free now(on Verizon) so, I guess that's not a fair statement I like my phone but i'd much rather my phone be the nexus 4 and not this:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I feel the same way. Once you toss a launcher onto GB though it feels much better.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I feel the same way. Once you toss a launcher onto GB though it feels much better.

Agreed although since verizon last updated my phone i am running with only 90 mb of ram free at any one time a launcher. Will run but it doesn't run smooth I have something like a second wait between the press of the app drawer and its response:(

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Happy Friday folks! I saw two different bone stock Supras two days in a row. Must be some sort of lucky sign:D Sadly, in spite of this my $5 did not buy a winning powerball ticket. Can't believe it. However, it did buy me a whole lot of awesome daydreams, so I'm golden

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Upgraded to an S2, listed my Showcase/Fascinate on Craigslist, and had a buyer lined up within an hour or so. Lady doesn't sound very savvy, and I don't trust Alltel to know how to complete the activation process on Jellybean without a dial pad, so an era comes to an end.

Wiping everything back to stock on the old workhorse phone :(
uploadfromtaptalk1354294181529.jpg

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I like the s2. Not really into the s3 bc the size of the thing. Anyone cop the DNA?

I know its still the honeymoon phase for me and the S2, but its such a nice size of phone, and its still got all the 4 buttons at the bottom instead of two and the 'home bottom' thing. Come June, if Alltel gets the S3/Note, I'll probably just learn to love it, but right now I have zero complaints about the S2.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Whatsup Chatter? Just checking in. Holy crizzle crap. The president was like, 30 minutes from where I live. Without getting political, that's pretty cool.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
A lot of ppl have gotten email shipping confirmation who ordered the n4 on the 27. I haven't got diddly yet. Kinda mad.
Anyone here get anything?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yo, NJAP. Thanks for checking out Hungry Slimes, BTW. Dude is trying so hard to make it and he deserves it. It's a good game.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Lunch
a2yta9et.jpg

sent from my SIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49