[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile, somewhere in the dark depths of Illinois...otherwise known as Rend Lake...

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Damn, rend lake is near a dead zone for me. At least on campus it is.

Headed out for the last of my baking techniques and pro cooking 3 finals today, then the bane of my existence culinary math on Wednesday and I'll be done till like early January.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Work location speeds
gy3yvabu.jpg

sent from my SIII

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Damn, rend lake is near a dead zone for me. At least on campus it is.

Headed out for the last of my baking techniques and pro cooking 3 finals today, then the bane of my existence culinary math on Wednesday and I'll be done till like early January.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

He's on Verizon LTE.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Steak egg and cheese bagel

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354638290560.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354638290560.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 16

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Aloha from Hawaii! Time to do the Dec 4 contest.

Hey njap, you get your n4 yet? I still have not gotten the shipping email. One guy in the n4 forum got his delivered with only the order confirmation email (no shipping email). So that gives me a little hope.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Aloha from Hawaii! Time to do the Dec 4 contest.

Hey njap, you get your n4 yet? I still have not gotten the shipping email. One guy in the n4 forum got his delivered with only the order confirmation email (no shipping email). So that gives me a little hope.

Nope. I received my shipping email and a UPS tracking number last Thursday. UPS still says package is waiting to ship. Credit card was also charged. It's annoying but nothing to do but wait at this point. Google has a lot to learn about running an e-commerce operation.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Nope. I received my shipping email and a UPS tracking number last Thursday. UPS still says package is waiting to ship. Credit card was also charged. It's annoying but nothing to do but wait at this point. Google has a lot to learn about running an e-commerce operation.

Eff up could possibly be totally on UPS. Who knows. No one should pay for 2 day shipping when it takes a week. They refunded shipping on the first wave for ppl that waited awhile so they better do that, in your case at least. I'm not mad or anything, its tough doing the waiting game.
OK coffee and cig time. :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Eff up could possibly be totally on UPS. Who knows. No one should pay for 2 day shipping when it takes a week. They refunded shipping on the first wave for ppl that waited awhile so they better do that, in your case at least. I'm not mad or anything, its tough doing the waiting game.
OK coffee and cig time. :)

Or Google went ahead and generated shipping labels with UPS even though the devices aren't ready to ship. I often get shipping labels generated before traveling so that I can ship stuff back to the office while I'm on the road. When I do that, the tracking system shows that a label has been generated but that the shipment hasn't been received by the carrier. That's what I'm seeing on the UPS web site for my Nexus 4 tracking number.

Who knows? I just want my Nexus 4. Maybe I'll get a nice surprise and my Nexus 4 will show up today after all. :)