[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Had some time so I called Google about my Nexus 4 order. I was told that my shipment was "lost." Sounds like some devices managed to fall off the truck.

Sent from my SGSIII

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Had some time so I called Google about my Nexus 4 order. I was told that my shipment was "lost." Sounds like some devices managed to fall off the truck.

Sent from my SGSIII

Wow that's just ridiculouss... Did they tell you they will refund shipping? or try to help you in any way?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
If I'm lucky, I'll have pulled a 65% overall in my culinary math class so I don't have to retake it.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow that's just ridiculouss... Did they tell you they will refund shipping? or try to help you in any way?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It was the offshore call center. The guy had difficulty just taking down my email address. I'll deal with it via email. Google has a long way to go if they intend to continue selling hardware. Their e-commerce operation clearly was not created nor run by their A-team. That's clear.

Sent from my SGSIII

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Lol what have I done:confused::) I feel good about it I think...:)View attachment 49683

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2
I would think REAL hard about that .I had some friends sign up when they got out of high school they thought they would be getting a bunch of money up front which turned out to be an error on their part.The large sum of money they thought they was going to get all at once turned out to be money they got over a 5 year period so wasnt much money for 5 years.

I come from a family that has quite a few people go into in the military,my uncle retired a full colonel in the marines.
Some of those same people now have more distrust of the military then they did before they went in ,and yes they are out of the military now.Those recruiters will promise you the world if you believe everything they tell you ,all they are is like salesmen for the military.If it sounds to good to be true IT is.;)

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I would think REAL hard about that .I had some friends sign up when they got out of high school they thought they would be getting a bunch of money up front which turned out to be an error on their part.The large sum of money they thought they was going to get all at once turned out to be money they got over a 5 year period so wasnt much money for 5 years.

I come from a family that has quite a few people go into in the military,my uncle retired a full colonel in the marines.
Some of those same people now have more distrust of the military then they did before they went in ,and yes they are out of the military now.Those recruiters will promise you the world if you believe everything they tell you ,all they are is like salesmen for the military.If it sounds to good to be true IT is.;)

I understand that they will tell you anything you want to hear and right now I really have no obligation
I can just remain. A number on a card that never called, I have someone I can talk to about what to really expect.i appreciate the opinion I really do:) I am definitely going to think about it before making any real decisions..
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Stuck in Geneva, Alabama, on the Florida state line. Not enough hours to get to civilization, lost a load to Cali and to New Joizy. But I've got LTE!

And I'll be home around the 26th..

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354738918191.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354738918191.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 31

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my SGSIII

Nasty chit right there.

Just got the origin scan...

ups.png

Waiting for the departure scan.

Its so easy waiting for a dentist appointment, but for this hunk of glass and chips, its hard. hahah

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking I'll root my S2 tonight. No ROMs out yet, but it'll be fin exploring and ripping the APNs and build.prop off this thing.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary