[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
subsidiis/SUBSIDIIS ? noun (plural): help, support, relief, reinforcement ? subsidiis.com available
adicere/ADICERE ? infinitive verb form of adicio: attach, insert; apply, assign; add, increase, add to; intensify ? adicere.com available

I have a thing for all-caps/small-caps logos/branding, hence the lowercase and uppercase words.

What do we think? I think both are decent, though the definition of subsidiis is a different type of "support" (as the previously mentioned "dock" was a different type of dock).

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
subsidiis/SUBSIDIIS ? noun (plural): help, support, relief, reinforcement ? subsidiis.com available
adicere/ADICERE ? infinitive verb form of adicio: attach, insert; apply, assign; add, increase, add to; intensify ? adicere.com available

I have a thing for all-caps/small-caps logos/branding, hence the lowercase and uppercase words.

What do we think? I think both are decent, though the definition of subsidiis is a different type of "support" (as the previously mentioned "dock" was a different type of dock).

The second one sounds better imo:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Based on the following picture, I feel like grouper should be the hardware name for something larger than a 7" tablet.

grouper1.jpg