[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
So I want to get a job at a phone store, and sure I could go be a "genius" but that I won't do that because I know I would catch myself saying mam " ya know how you could transfer files faster between devices with NFC, oh ya I forgot apple doesn't do NFC because they haven't invented it yet"
Alright all jokes aside shall I work at T-Mobile ,at&t I refuse to work at Verizon so at&t or T-Mobile ? WWCD?:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My advice, apply to them all and go with what lines your pockets the best. Why not Verizon?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey now. Don't talk about my saints like that

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

So I want to get a job at a phone store, and sure I could go be a "genius" but that I won't do that because I know I would catch myself saying mam " ya know how you could transfer files faster between devices with NFC, oh ya I forgot apple doesn't do NFC because they haven't invented it yet"
Alright all jokes aside shall I work at T-Mobile ,at&t I refuse to work at Verizon so at&t or T-Mobile ? WWCD?:)

whatever pays best. or has the best discount for you.

btw chatter would take the one closest to a bar.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Me? I'd rather work at a big box store (mobile department). Not locked into selling any one brand or carrier.... just be smart, educated, and get the customer what would work best for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Me? I'd rather work at a big box store (mobile department). Not locked into selling any one brand or carrier.... just be smart, educated, and get the customer what would work best for them.

Wow how didn't I think of that lol,thanks,:D

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
My advice, apply to them all and go with what lines your pockets the best. Why not Verizon?

I have a friend that works at Verizon and says that I don't fit the profile for a Verizon rep," you're certainly intelligent enough for this job, however I am nearly certain besides this fact Verizon would not hire you"

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I worked at bestbuy mobile for a bit, it was nice to sell the big 3, and educate folks on what good devices are...and never told them to get the extra protection, that black tie crap sucked, unless you had a crackberry

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

It's a job, not a belief system. Take the job that pays the most.

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
It's a job, not a belief system. Take the job that pays the most.

Sent from my SGSIII

In regards to my statement about being an apple genius that was a joke I have no problem recommending someone an iPhone/ipad, I just thought perhaps chatter would find some humor in that part, guess not, oh well..sorry?

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Spoken like a true lawyer. Also, tried to quote that and this appeared (below). Threaded quote?

Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary<br />
So I want to get a job at a phone store, and sure I could go be a "genius" but that I won't do that because I know I would catch myself saying mam " ya know how you could transfer files faster between devices with NFC, oh ya I forgot apple doesn't do NFC because they haven't invented it yet"<br />
Alright all jokes aside shall I work at T-Mobile ,at&t I refuse to work at Verizon so at&t or T-Mobile ? WWCD?:)<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
It's a job, not a belief system. Take the job that pays the most. <br />
<br />
Sent from my SGSIII

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a friend that works at Verizon and says that I don't fit the profile for a Verizon rep," you're certainly intelligent enough for this job, however I am nearly certain besides this fact Verizon would not hire you"

make sure for yourself. It isn't up to your friend, it is up to where you apply and how you present yourself.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
They are very under paid.. all the people they have to deal with, launch day.. I couldnt imagine working on launch day for an apple product. .

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Or maybe he thinks you could sell more phones than him and doesn't want anyone cutting into his commission.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Alright guys so I have been thinking about this for a while, and its this what is a life calling is it what your family has always done? What you desire to do, the answer is different for each of us, and while I can't yet say what mine is I can certainly try, loving what you do is one thing but a life calling, means their is nothing else you would rather do, for me the best answer I can come to is flying for something Google related:)
Alright chatter continue on with your normally scheduled evening, sorry for hijacking the thread..:)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Alright guys so I have been thinking about this for a while, and its this what is a life calling is it what your family has always done? What you desire to do, the answer is different for each of us, and while I can't yet say what mine is I can certainly try, loving what you do is one thing but a life calling, means their is nothing else you would rather do, for me the best answer I can come to is flying for something Google related:)
Alright chatter continue on with your normally scheduled evening, sorry for hijacking the thread..:)

Honestly, I think you're too young to make this decision. I think you're on an Android high and it would be much smarter to make the choice of what you want to live your life like in a couple of years time.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, I think you're too young to make this decision. I think you're on an Android high and it would be much smarter to make the choice of what you want to live your life like in a couple of years time.

Your probably right Cole , I probably am too young to makes this decision but the way I figure it I know I want to fly so in two years I will be at the end of my first year in college halfway to my professional pilots license, so if riding an android high, gets me through college , and when I get out I no longer want to fly for Google I have my professional pilots license so I can fly for just any national airline:D
Thanks man that is a very wise statement, and something I may not have other wise seen:)no offense intended here and seriously,thanks:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci